Contact advertising [email protected]

Not really Overwatch related; just a random post, but doesn't Razer feel a little...

L

Lara Mourad

Not really Overwatch related; just a random post, but doesn't Razer feel a little expensive?
Some of their accessories cost more than 1000 pounds in my currency LUL
I really like Razer, I won't lie, but I don't want to spend about 1000+ pounds on a mouse and a mouse mat :p
What do you think? Do you even like Razer and prefer another brand?

T

Timmy Vassallo

I started off buying razer ware, but the price kept rising and the quality stayed dropping. Got rid of all my razer periphs and started buying logitech. No regrets

K

Kai Turner

The only Razer product I have is a Blackwidow keyboard, and I honestly love it to bits.

M

Minh Hoan

If you plan on buying the Razer OW Tournament Edition, DONT FUCKING DO IT, IT'S SHIT. The headband would break in 5 months because it sucks dicks, many cases have been reported not just me

A

Andrew AJ Elchert

I have a Naga from my pvp WoW days and I love it. About 6 years strong.

D

David Goulet

I am not sure where youre looking, but i have never seen a mouse and mouse pad over 1000pound LOL

A

Alex Smith

Razer has good marketing, I'll give them that. But if you want the top tier mouse and keyboard, mouse must be logitech with pmw3366 or atleast zowie, corsair for the keyboard.

T

Torri Weis

1000 pounds? That's like $1400 US dollars. Where the hell are you seeing them cost that much lol

N

Nathie Ri

For me its worth the money. I never ever got any issue with their products i bought and i even got not a long time ago their pink version. Everything is lower than 100€ except their keyboards. Im using for years their blackwidow chroma and it had never let me down.

N

Nathie Ri

R

Ryan Thomas

I have a razer keyboard and I spent a bit on it but I honestly felt like it was worth it. Never have any problems super comfortable. You get what you pay for honestly. It's all about what you feel it's worth though.

A

AJ Dagherty

tbh, it's really cheap compare to it's competitors. Some has issues with it, contrary to my opinion where i've been using their products for ages, and have no problems with it.

E

Edward Pratama

i think the only worth it product from razer is some of their mouse / mousepad

C

CJ Kyles

Logitech or Corsair is the way to go for me.

O

Olly Regester-Cowan

Holy shit is that how expensive computer stuff is? A grand for mouse and mouse mat!?

B

Bennedicktus Peter

I currently boasts the Mamba TE, Blackwidow X TE, and Man O'War, and none of them failed on me and I had them for a year or so, so yeah, worth the price for me

J

James Warren

The stuff is pretty garbage

N

Nyah Beck

What is LE? How do we know what your dollar is to American/Canadian/EU etc.

Razer is one of the higher quality , ( & known flashy names ) for gaming gear. You pay extra for that. Also durability and other things as well that a $5 mouse and earbuds won’t get you.

There’s cheaper alternatives of course and others that stride to be just as good and cool etc but at affordable prices. I’ve personally been picking up some more HyperX & Logitech stuff it’s a little cheaper in some cases but you get just as good products of course there’s pros and cons of everything but I think it’s worth it.

E

Emeer Ezzat

Razer is one of the best product that you will have full experience. But sacrificing your money bank

A

Abdelrahman Wael

I dont think you should really focus on mouses unless youre in masters gm where it really matters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom