Contact advertising [email protected]

Worst thing happening to you in overwatch? What is really pissing you off? Mine: I'm...

A

Alan Schramm

Worst thing happening to you in overwatch? What is really pissing you off?

Mine: I'm so sick of losing cause of C9. Teammates that won't get their asses ON the point or the payload

M

Mario Flores

i hate when my team cant even slow the other team down on defense, like they just push the payload from start to finish because my team keeps staggering

T

Tudor Alexandru

3 french men bullying a symmetra player for no reason for 20 minutes straight.
All i said was " i have silver dmg and ult up all the time, we have 3 dps without me, so if one of you has gold dmg wtf are the other 2 doing"

Z

Zac Murphy

That's not what c9 is

J

John Abaya

What is C9?

V

Vynyl Shiro

I hate it when my team wants to switch up the lineup and play 5 DPS just because we won round 1.

I hate it when my team just gives up and throws or leaves because we lost round 1.

I hate it when my teammates all wanna play characters they've never played before in comp.

I hate it when I get a smurf on my team and they wanna throw.

I really wanna enjoy comp, I really do, but holy shit, it's ridiculous as how bad the community has gotten.

P

Patrick Heffernan

People who don't choose hanzo or widows

C

Cody Humphrey

It’s because C9 members are too busy kissing the cute guy in their group. I saw it in a video.

E

Elizabeth Dieterich

I fucking hate when people bitch about not grouping up when their the ones always running off solo.

E

Eduardo Lopez II

uh I can't really think of anything but besides people not communicating, but normally at this point I just get messed up and carry with Rein

S

Shay Corry

Having a really horrible time with people overextending right now and picking the wrong heroes for certain situations. I placed in mid-silver and my games have been SO bad lately that I was kicked down to 1250. I’m climbing a bit more now but I’m pissed the hell off.

I’ve been in 2-3 games just in the past 24 hours where we are on defence and had zero tanks but a Hanzo, Windowmaker and Zen. Then other stupid shit like a bastion setting up in a stupid off room on a map with a solid choke point and we have a Moira and Orisa to protect. Just stupid mindless bullshit like that.

T

Ted Clermont

Had a whole game from beginning to end where a 5 stack was a bunch of kids screaming the entire time. They threw second half

K

Kc Phan

When you doing dive comp and they just kept telling yo to stick with the payload.....

C

Chris Barber

DPS instalock: "we need a tank"

D

Drake Noffsinger

people standing in choke

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom