Contact advertising [email protected]

Newsflash. If you plan on doing competitive, use a mic. Communication is half the...

C

Chris Mann

Newsflash.
If you plan on doing competitive, use a mic.
Communication is half the reason you win or loss.

L

Luis Angel Duarte

Thank you

I

Immanuel Figueroa

Or just play in the same room as your group?

L

Linus Backman

i never join the voice chat when i am playing comp...

R

Ryan Wreford

Lose*

H

Hayden Sprague

You don't have to be good in coms to be good
Stop blaming external forces on your own shortcomings it only atagnates your growth as a player

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

I am pretty shy person thats why i don't use my mic

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Aren't you the person that leaves games if there's a kid on his team?

J

Juan Nunez

Nothing but whiny cunts on the mic who wants to get healed from a dead mercy because they left her behind

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I mean you should, but it does kinda depend. Like, I'm by a wiiiiiiiiiiide margin a Mercy main, so I'm always in vc like "Tracer's on me", "Winston's on me", "McCree is gonna ult", "I saw a squirrel"

... But like, what is a Tracer going to tell her team?
"I killed their Ana" yes, your team knows, they have a kill feed.
"I have ult" Z
Etc.

So yeah it does help to use comms, at LEAST listening to the rest of the team, but it's less crucial for the more lone wolf roles, and more crucial for the more teamwork reliant characters

D

David Thomas Cupp

I hate getting on the mic, because I always end up playing Mercy because the team needs a healer, no one cooperates with me and runs off to do their own thing regardless, then they blame me for not doing whatever brainless thing they wanted me to do.

The entire point of having a character like Mercy is that the benefit of easy and plentiful healing is offset by the fact that she brings very little else to a team. Including offense and self-defense.

So like it or not when the team slams 3 flankers, a D.VA and a Widow, I already know what's coming and I just don't feel like dealing with it..

D

Dis Guey Jay

Every time a game enables comms, this becomes a thing, and why a lot of other communities are against built in comms if the game doesn't have it. No a mic isnt required to "win". There is multiple ways to communicate with someone without verbally saying anything. Anyway 80% of the time comms are just filled mindless chitchat or rage. Learn to read the game. A mic is just another excuse people have to blame for losing.

F

Felipe Escudero

i dont speak portuguese so... i cant speak with brazilians

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

No thanks.

T

Tohosa Twofeathers

The other side of this argument is that niggas talk too much!

K

Krystal Stephens

No thanks. People just yell at me the second I fuck up.

C

Cris Olsen

I don’t care for competitive. I play in it because I like people yelling at me for using a certain character and I want those points to unlock gold guns

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

Yeah, okay, but half the time people are just using mics to cuss me out so no thanks.

A

Anna Wang

When you have a quiet voice, everyone ignores you :')

L

Lauren Galbraith

Sometimes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom