Contact advertising [email protected]

Is here a man or woman who is over 25 and still plays games? If so please tell me what...

T

Tun Tun Naing

Is here a man or woman who is over 25 and still plays games?
If so please tell me what games are you playing?

J

James King

gta 2

R

Rhys Armstrong

Arma 3 KOTH

L

Lynn Strife

Im playing ffxv atm

S

Stephen Bamburg

RuneScape, Albion, CS:GO, GTA, and a hand full of console games.

I'll be 26 in like 2 weeks.

V

Vincent Dedoyard

KF2, Minecraft, and HotS

E

Erwin Neiss

Mostly Tetris and SMB.
Really though I've been on a Mass Effect kick, playing through the trilogy again. Lots of games like Baldurs Gate, Torchlight, etc.

J

Jason Clarke

Everything and im 30.

Currently playing farcry 5 and i just discovered world of tanks lol

J

Jack Howarth

Pong

M

Mark William Johnson Jr

Bf1, bf4, the division, rocket league, destiny 2.

S

Steven Brisebois

29 on april 9th. Play all the games

A

Aniel Angel

In my mid-thirties. I play slower paced games now, just to destress after work. Ark PVE for one

R

Rachel Coddington

I'm 29. And try atleast everything, however mainly play fortnite, pubg, call of duty and exclusives for ps4

L

Liam Thomas

I'm 31, have 250 odd steam games but my go too lately are Total War: arena, Hunt Showdown, Battlefront 2 and Vermintide 2.

G

Gav Davenport

im 33 but still play games i played when i was 7 , i play games from all era's , but the games i put the most hours into are Arma 3 , modded RPG games like Fallout , Elderscrolls etc oh and anything with brutal gore

S

Sammiie Jade Underhill

Im 26 and partners 28 & we play Gw2, Black Desert Online, Albion, Wildstar, League of Legends, HotS, Dawn of War, Hex, Overwatch, Pubg, Paragon (although that'll be shut down next month), hearthstone, ptcgo, the Sims (for exterior design purposes), warframe, rayman, csgo, Titanfall.. He plays COD (I can't stand COD).

There's loads more on steam but haven't played for a while. More into MMOs and MOBAs.

R

Rob Hilliard

Alot

D

Dan Medved

Playing Farcry 5 on the PC and Fire Emblem on the Switch for the past week. I'm 26, been a gamer for 20 years of my life so far.

J

Jeff Fitzgerald

48 and hooked on Planetside 2

M

Michelle Williams

I mostly play pc games.
RuneScape, Destiny 2..
Xb I have Destiny 2, Assassins Creed Unity, Monster Hunter World, Dark Souls 3, CoD ww2.
Ps4, CoD ww2, Last of Us.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom