Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch New to gaming, just bought a Switch for my 6 and 8 year old. Game recommendations to...

K

Kelly Lohnes

New to gaming, just bought a Switch for my 6 and 8 year old. Game recommendations to get started for this rookie?

E

Eric Sellers

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon are great to play together, Zelda Breath of the Wild is great for when they're playing solo.

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Breath of the Wild for sure.. its a must have

D

Daniel Grindle

Mario kart, splatoon and lego city

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Glass screen protector is a must.

M

Matt Shawdee

Lego city. Its so much fun for everyone. And zelda is a must have. Same goes for mario odysee when it comes out

J

Joshua Tripp

World of goo is a fantastic game for the young ones, very cutesy art and very forgiving gameplay

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Puyo Puyo Tetris & Mario Kart 8

C

Chong Ck

Mario kart

S

Samuel Feathers

Mario kart 8

A

Aiman Daniel

1-2 Switch

K

Kelly Lohnes

Thanks! We picked up Arms, Mario Cart, Cars 3, Zelda and Lego City. Santa will have to bring more in December :)

B

Brandon Holden

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Breath of the Wild, Lego City is good for kids as well

G

Guillaume Oak

Mario Kart Splatoon, ARMS, BOTW, Lego City, Sonic Mania

E

Edgar Segarra

Mario Kart, once their a little older I also recommend the Jack Party games.

C

Christian Ahumada

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Sonic Mania for some fun multiplayer mayham

R

Roberts G David

Mario Kart 8. Tetris/Puyopoyo for hand/eye coordination. Lego City Undercover is also fun.

E

Evan Marks

Lego City Undercover is adorable. It's also the kind of action I think kids are looking for, but that you won't have to worry about them seeing or participating in

D

Daniel Esh

Mario Kart, Sonic Mania and Lego City. Would say Zelda, but might be a little too daunting for a kids first gaming experience so maybe wait a few months/years for that one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom