Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My husband and I have both been playing Ark for about 18 months on Xbox. We are...

C

Cris Ward-Taylor

My husband and I have both been playing Ark for about 18 months on Xbox. We are looking for a Ragnarok server --- one that isn't crowded with pillars.
We lost all of our dinos/buildings on The Island recently because we had to be gone for too many days. We're essentially starting from scratch.
Looking for a PVE server with friendly, mature, fun people who play just to enjoy the game. We would like some choices in a place to put a base. A few boosted stats would be great. Neither of us want to be required to join a tribe and spend all our online time grinding for them. We want to just be part of a "community"...occasionally joining in with neighbors for events.
Hubby and I are both smart asses with senses of humor (non-derogatory, of course) who don't take ourselves too seriously. We can sometimes be absent for a few days at a time (RL stuff). We are located near Seattle - Pacific time zone.

Is there a dedicated server that might fit us? We won't be bothering anyone for handouts. We love the challenge of starting over and building and we like to do it ourselves. We generally mind our own business, but like social events like hunting parties. Please PM me with replies. Cross-posted. Thank you!

J

Jacob Sabino

Im on a pvp server just starting out a tribe would be awesome lol no mic tho

J

Jason Hawkins

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nicholas Savinski

MASTERTRADER420

B

Bruce Icon Jacques

I'll send you a PM about a server I'm on.

T

Tyler White

this server is a roleplay based server where it’s divided into kingdoms and you don’t PVP unless war is declared on you or at certain events I am in the kingdom of DC and we are looking for players it’s a recent wipe this week I believe join the page and read the post you can choose which ever kingdom y’all what but we welcome you into DC

J

James Crane

LegsArk. Pvp/pve server. Slightly boosted stats, events. We have a tavern and community area. Starter pack is available if you wanted. Everyone helps everyone out. No alpha tribes and also no pillars. We have a shop if you want to buy things too. Pm me

J

Jeremy Williams

You won't find many ragnarok servers that don't drop out all the time or have to wipe constantly because of the maps corrupting till the next update I imagine.

L

Leigh Buckett

Only just created the page, but the server has been going for about a month now. Population is around 10-12 at peak times, but they’re all chilled and friendly.

L

Leonard Church

Phoenix PvE group on FB. Good community, great admins. A few who need to learn more rules, but mostly a bunch of chill people. Starter is a griffin and set of metal tools. You have many tribe options to join, or start your own. Building restrictions are basic: no artifact/resource caves, no Brontos, and no building in another persons area. It's UK based, so the timing is off for US players sometimes, but it mostly works

B

Brett Little

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom