Contact advertising [email protected]

Morning all. Quick question for the RGB Led guys and girls out there. I have the asus...

N

Nathan Johnston

Morning all. Quick question for the RGB Led guys and girls out there. I have the asus z370e Motherboard so its Aura ready. i want to buy RGB LED strips to put in my case. The mother board has the RGB head sockets and all. if I want to get some strips that connect with my mother board so it syncs with its lighting pattern and software. do i need to buy a corsair commander, node or other; or do i just buy the strips and connect straight into the motherboard. Im confused already so you maybe too. I just want to know what i need to buy and whats best with my motherboard. thanks guys just dont want to go wasting money if there is no need.

B

Brandon Hicks

node is for more than 1 fan/led strip, and you want to control all the lights with one controller,

the node would take a spot on your motherboard.

J

Jacob T. Wetzel

Take it from me. You can use your on board headers for some pretty decent effects. But if you want something like more you can either invest into 3 options 1. Lighting Node Pro from Corsair (personally have it and love it) 2. Step it up a notch with the Commander pro. Has a few more bells and whistles. Or 3. The NZXT Hue.

J

Jacob Peters

Depends which Asus board you have exactly, and what sort of RGB headers it has on the mobo... 3 pin, 4 pin, both?
You can then pair the correct LED strip to the header type. If it's just an LED strip you're after, you won't need an extra controller, it can be powered direct by the header.

N

Nitin Misra

Asus Aura is not compatible with Corsair products. Your mb will not be sync’d with the Corsair led strips. Buy aura compatible products. Unless something changed since October

J

Jacob Peters

MSI is offering boards with a "JCORSAIR" RGB header, which is said to control corsair products, but I'm not entirely certain if it will directly drive LED's like their strip, or is it meant to deploy with the commander / external controller. It's a 3-pin header btw.

M

Mikkel KD Dreiager

buy 15050 strip and use MB to controll it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom