Contact advertising [email protected]

Had a quick go this morning before work, few observations. A little annoyed my beta...

J

Jon Lambert

Had a quick go this morning before work, few observations. A little annoyed my beta test loyalty didn't carry over, I hate trad, extra course charges on release date doesn't bode well £££, I hate trad, imperial putting sucks why burden the UK users with such trash, I hate trad, had a quick squiz at the trophies I mean a condor are you for real??????? I only ever aced 2 par 4's let alone a sodding par 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and did I mention I hate trad?

N

Nick Oakenshield Mckay

I mean to be fair there are almost 0 games where progress from beta carries over...and 2 that wouldn't be fair if from day one of public access you were an insane amount ahead of everyone else except for other beta players

D

Dmitri Lugthart

Do you hate trad m89? Surely we get to unlock proper shot style...

J

Jon Lambert

From what I've seen in testing and this there is no option or space to add a shot type selection, I hope it is unlocked in game progression but suspect the only hope is some sort of future patch (probably just after the 3d, 4k, move and VR patches)

D

Dmitri Lugthart

Yikes, what will Vols complain about now?

J

Jon Lambert

There is another thread somewhere with people saying glad advanced has gone as the advantage was unfair, like that wasn't removed 5 years ago lol. You bothering with this one then Dimbo?

D

Dmitri Lugthart

Yes, sir. Will fire it up a bit today and have a grind tomorrow

J

Jon Lambert

As our resident numbers guru, 2 from the top and 4 from anywhere else please Rachel, can you enlighten me on how to calculate imperial putting please.

D

Dmitri Lugthart

Um....

A

Adam Knight

It's all about the dots man. If the dot at the hole and dot at the ball match it will go in

D

Dmitri Lugthart

Yes, but for old hacks like us, it's gonna take some retraining. Only left one putt hideously short so far

A

Adam Knight

Well I'm 38 so I feel your pain lol but have been playing 3 click since hot shots first came out on ps1 in the 90s so I'm use to it lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom