Contact advertising [email protected]

mercy needs a buff big time i think when she got nerfed no one played her so please...

• Thread starter Revaile Ackerman
  • Start date
R

Revaile Ackerman

mercy needs a buff big time i think when she got nerfed no one played her so please bring back the whole team respawn

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Mercy is boring no one wanted to play her but she was OP so if the team didn't have one you lost

J

Jerun Lung

Lol no, old mercy was extremely op. Glad she’s dead.

Z

Zachary Logan

I think she's balanced fine, I still main her, means you actually need to think and prioritise people etc, she's still very viable

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Reduce cast time of res. Problem solved.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Fuck no

E

Emma Rebecca

Mercy does not need a buff they nerfed her for a reason to sort out her ridiculous pickrate. Mercy now is exactly where she needs to be

D

Debra Phillips

I think she could do with a little buff. Would still love to see a different way of charging res. And her ult is boring af now.

A

Andrew Brown

How about no? Mercy’s great, she’s just really boring to play.

M

Matt Bubp

She still gets played and effectively....she's just not a must-pick. Perspective, dude.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

*ana and lucio start getting played again*

"please buff mercy I dont see her picked in 90% of games anymore"

M

Musfik Mahmud

lol no

S

Saad Ibrahim

Rez - Valkyrie was Amazing but the nerfs after that were so useless

A

Amir Goodger

Play a better healer. Mercy is no fun.

E

Edward Featherston

The team rez is what started this is the first place

Z

Zahara Hassan

I kinda miss the double Rez tho lol

D

Dylan Alecsovich

Why tf u ask us?

M

Mike Wang

First of all, team rez Mercy was literally never played in pro games nor any high level comp matches due to how bad she was compared to every other support, that would be a nerf, not a buff.

Mercy is fine as is, she's seeing plenty of tournament play and comp play as any hero should.

J

Jack Chow

I feel like the only players that moan about mercy needing a buff in this group are gold or below

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom