S

Sean Jackson

Mercy Meta, I am not a fan, I can't wait for her to be nerfed

V

Vikarinan Maytik

“I want attention”

S

Stacy Schwartz

Look at me, I'm going to be a jerk for attention I don't want but someone is gonna look at meeeee

J

Jeni Chang

getting rekt by mercy?

M

Marco Canillas

S

Sean Jackson

Mercy is in almost everyone's top 3 characters played this season, Mercy is a must pick for support and if you take down their Mercy you basically win the fight. Overpowered. PTR changes are good changes. I don't mind her new Ult but again overpowered and shouldn't have released without proper testing.

S

Stephen Barr

I believe OP meant to say "I have a tiny penis"

M

Mehmet Ali Senbay

All of the salty mercy one tricks.

S

Stephen Barr

I'm glad mercy is in the meta because when I play Winston with my Mercy main friend we can dive in and because he actually knows how to not die in a team fight we charge ults faster than a Genji with all the powers of God and Anime on his side using a strategy made by a team of coaches headed by Daddy Kaplan and Seagull

M

Mike Gervais

Well if a mercy knows how to position themselves then they will most likely die last.

E

Eric Parish

I enjoy it a lot more than the tank meta at least.

T

Tasha Maria

I main mercy and I kinda agree, regaining her health during her ult at that fast a rate whilst being able to move like she does, is unfair to say pharah who has to stay motionless mid air... there's counters like mccree and soldier but being able to stand point blank range of a turret and treat it like nothing more than a scratch is a little over board compared to other characters mid-ultimate. The changes are good just the balance isn't quite there.

T

Tommy Jay III

mercy is so easy to deal with, pick hitscan, boom, she's useless, I haven't seen her once 3.9k+ in 4 seasons

A

Alexander Deters

Lucio and Zen

R

Revan Renaldi

Her hitbox in valkyrie mode is literally a lie

D

Dylan Becker

J

Joop Jones

I never have a problem with mercy. She's still easy to kill even while ulting, same as fighting phara

I

Ian Christian

True the bitch ass ruining my Widow headshots I wprked hard for

L

Linus Persson

She's so fun to play though.

C

Cody Burdick

Allow me to translate:

I'm mad because I don't know how to counter something, so I can't wait until the game's skill floor lowers so I can actually play well instead of be forced to adjust and improve.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom