Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone I want to discuss about meta main changes I want ask ever since mercy got...

A

Armond Allen

Hey everyone I want to discuss about meta main changes I want ask ever since mercy got nerf in trying find new main I have 2 out 3 mains Lúcio and Moria I’m wondering should I play d.va for 3 top mains I’m looking for advice to improve better in comp i would appreciate it drop ideas and thoughts

G

Guille Avalos

Where u do those banner?

C

Christian Longoria

Bro is there a website for that?

A

Alexander Hull

Keep playing mercy. The nerf doesn't matter if your tanks protect you while you rez

A

Austin Cîroc

now that mercys nerfed its probably going to be lucio meta so i think youre okay

L

Leon Dettin

Mercy is still good, you'll just have to time rez better
I would say Dva since lots of people are calling for another tank meta

H

Henry Cain

Learn a hitscan or dps so you can better your survivability with other characters and get a bit more game sense. If you're going to pick only the easiest characters to play don't expect to climb.

M

Mykolas Lekevičius

As a support main, I think that Lucio is the best at control point maps, and Mercy is needed with pharah and when you defend. Moira, Anna and Zenny should always be considered as a 2nd support. Usually i stumble on a team without a main tank - main tank is the one that defends team, so I would suggest playing as Orisa, because she adds a lot to the team. if you have a main tank already pick D.VA as she has strong DPS potential and can block bombs, ults and moira bubbles

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom