Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Maybe nintendo online is late because they developing joy-con with build in...

K

Kuba Teichmann

Maybe nintendo online is late because they developing joy-con with build in microphone. I think this can be cool. :O and better then use voice chat on your mobile for playing switch games :D

D

Dennis Davenport

My 2 cents E3 they will announce multiple multiplayer games that take advantage of the service

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm guessing it sucks and they are holding off as much as possible

I hope I'm wrong

K

Kyle Reed

Heres how i see it: its gonna be everything weve ever dreamed for, orrrrrrrrr its gonna suck balls. No in between

K

Kesha Rosencrans

I think Marc is right, the interview that developer did about how Nintendo has literally no idea how Xbox Live or PSN even works and then when explaining it the translator said, "there's no point talking about that because they don't play those systems" makes me nervous.

I'm really hoping I'm wrong though.

D

Davide Calitescu

Built in microphones? So what about when HD Rumble vibrates? Your teammates get to hear that? No thx

C

Catarena Briana Parker

Hm.....

C

Collier Godfrey

They won’t ever condone first party voice chat because they’re too worried about corrupting children, which is ironic considering a good chunk of the online crap is squeakers who like using words that make them feel ‘cool.’

T

Tim Bogart

Any sort of game that could be competitive on the switch wont be until we get voice chat. You expect me to care about my rank in splatoon when i cant even talk to my teamates? Ya right.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom