Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Here's one more idea baby I had... maybe what's taking Nintendo so long with Gamecube...

S

Seth Gunter

Here's one more idea baby I had... maybe what's taking Nintendo so long with Gamecube VC is that they are going release a line of Gamecube remakes for the Switch. Maybe they wouldn't do this with so many dev teams working on so many IPs. But hear me out...
Wind Waker HD and Twilight HD were both games to see if people would respond well the HD remakes of Gamecube titles. And Samus Returns and Superstar Saga Remake are games to see if people respond to remakes at all. If people do, then Nintendo will release the Virtual Console with no Gamecube games, January 2018 during their Direct.

E3 2018...

Black screen...

"SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE WOOHOO"

Super Mario Sunshine HD logo appears. Thus beginning a trailer for Gamecube remakes. Luigi's Mansion! Mario Party 4! Super Smash Bros Melee! Animal Crossing!!!

Idk if this entirely possible because that would take a lot of Nintendos resources to do. But maybe a more possible option is Virtual Console with some Gamecube ports and a couple of remakes here and there idk... it would be pretty sick though

E

Evan Marks

I think if they did do this (which I mostly support!) they would have to be more selective of their titles. Like Mario Party 4, Animal Crossing, and maybe even Melee probably wouldn't.

But maybe a Fire Emblem Double pack at some point (including the Wii one) Or a Paper Mario? Maybe even Luigis Mansion. That would be rad

A

Andrew Norman

Yeah I would be up for a paper mario remake but animal crossing has moved on since the first one a new one of those would be preferrable

J

Jason Cameron

Ya maybe, but then it wouldn't be a virtual console. It would be remakes or games, which would make them full price new games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom