Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a decently boosted server, no clusters because idk how they work. Pvp or...

C

Chris Petroski

Looking for a decently boosted server, no clusters because idk how they work. Pvp or pve, friendly and mature, island or rag

P

Philip Hinsley

Are you looking for a semi boosted nitrado server then I have one for you it is full pvp with the admins being PvE they will not attack unless they are attacked the server is called Arkislife

The stats are below:
Xp: x10
Taming: x10
Harvest multiplier: x5
Resource HP: x2
Draining multiplier: x0.1
Imprinting: x1
Egg hatch: x59

If you to join then I would like to say thanks from the admin team

Search Facebook group Arkislife1

C

Chris Petroski

I was just in an arkislife server

C

Centree Meyer

Awesome community 18+ Password protected.
Helpful if you want to learn more.
Clusters are just multiple maps linked together. If you would like help let me know!
Wyvern Wars IIVI: Ark Survival Servers
8 maps with pvp, pve, event, and prim+ options!

R

Ryan Matthew

ArkConvicted Cluster

S

Shelby Carpenter

Aaa verterans is where I’m at and I like it. Admins are really helpful and don’t abuse. Pm if you want me info

G

Gertrude McCandless

clusters are pretty simple, just imagine a dude who owns a xbox server owns multiple xbox’s and is a hacker who can make it so you can transfer dino’s within those servers and add more than boosted stats

also they pay for it so if you give them money they’ll do what you say

J

Josh Merritt

Join QuantumRag today! we are a freshly wiped totally different style of gameplay with different stats and rules than before. There are 4 kingdoms. PvE is active monday thru thursday then its PvP friday to sunday at least until each kingdom has tribes, might/might not change. This servers stats can be changed and will be based on everyones input! Come snag your spot today!

B

Blake Perez

Pmed you

S

Shane Murray

B

Brady Wille

L

Lynn Werner

Looking for a new server? We may be what you are looking for..... We are a PvE server with admin ran PvP events running on the rag map. We are slightly RP as you must choose a superhero or villian name (we don't allow duplicates) from any universe as ur character name . We have a community us center with Indy forge, tek replacater, chemistry bench, and stuff right next to our CC for members to use.... We also have community green house and hatchery with community adoption coming soon...... As well as a large Dino fighting arena, a call of duty arena, dodo arena, maze, and community oil pumps. We are a small chill adult (+17+) community looking to grow.... If you like a chill server, chill people, great admins, and some fun events then we r the server for you.... Some rules.... Password protected..... Come check us out at AVENGERSxARK RP server on FB...... Or click the link below..... We also have a discord with a store via ingot.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

*Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*2 Community Fishing Spots! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal tools, a 1,000 narcotics & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

S

Stephanie Lorenson

We are a pvpve server with a great group of people. We were freshly wiped around the 28th of Feb. We are looking for people who want to have fun but can also sit back and enjoy the the game. We do chat with everyone and have fun. There is no hostile players everyone gets along. We're here to have fun. If interested check out our fb page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Willow Beth McCullock

Ragnarok server cool and chill. Private. Great welcome packages. We all have a blast. Message for details.

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

We are a cluster but you only need to settle on one map either rag or ab

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

N

Natalie Sara Walker

Aberation Dinos have now been added.
We're a friendly PVE server where we all breed and tame and help eachother out.
It's currently 10 slots but will be upgrading to 20 slot when the server runs out.
If you would like to join search "The Sacred Ones" on PVE primitive +
Community Centre has forges and Chem benches as well as Air conditioners.
There is a Fishing area where the spot is filled with fish and filled daily. Rods and bait will be supplied.
Events will mostly occur during the weekends. Though some events may happen when server has a few players on.
My gamertag is TheNATNESS if you would like to join and would like some help getting set up im happy to help out.
Hope to see you there!

S

Samantha Thomas

5 map cluster server center PvP shop and events on ragnarok check out fb page ark academy also server name

K

Kirsty Pick

I'm recruiting,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom