Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey I have a tribe of 4-6 looking for fresh server with decently boosted stats but not...

A

Austin Harvey

Hey I have a tribe of 4-6 looking for fresh server with decently boosted stats but not crazy high and no orp and infinite weight would be nice. We've all been around ark quite a bit and the server were on is getting a wipe so we're looking for something new

J

Joe Doe

Raidersofthe4rk. tribes established but really no alpha

A

Andre Salguero

Come check out FREAK Server, NOW RUNNING ON AN XBOX ONE X!! slightly boosted, prim+ pvpve on RAGNAROK. TO JOIN: select player dedicated, pvp on Ragnarok, the server name is "Freak Server 24 7 pvpve. most of the stats are between 3x and 6x, community forge and starter at blue. STARTER: lv100 horse or bear with saddle. Events: some events include dodo fights every Friday night, the occasional raid base, random surprise boss fights randomly spawned on the map, admin hosted boss fights(admin won't be using cheats during the boss fight) scavenger hunts, Weekly Dino auctions, ice Wyvern egg hunts, etc. The server host has an open challenge in for honor: if you challenge him and win you get 5 tames of your choice within reason. One of the admins has a similar challenge on dark souls 3

rules on fb page: FREAK Server 24-7 pvpve
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dan Bethea

B

Bree Foster

We just added the center yesterday. We now have all 5 maps. Have everything you asked for. Come check it out Ark Matters

J

Jimenez C Jacob

P

Patricia Bacon

Check us out. Great community. We are a balanced server so no stats are infinite, but i think you'd enjoy it. New cluster with decent spots left. Community areas with events. White drops with tools and green drops with kibble.

C

Candice Renee

Us!!! We have fun

J

Jazzwazza Ark

Join TheFallenARK616 through the xbox gamertag or join the Facebook group to get info about future events such as

The coloseum
Raptor race
Capture the dodo
Holiday events
Boss fights
And more...

N

Nigel White

Ark Evolved:
it’s a new boosted, unofficial cluster,PVPVE!!!!
Ragnarok players can claim a level 200 Wyvern as a starter, while our Aberration players can claim a level 200 Rock Drake and saddle to start!!
We also have Community centres full of starter tools to get you going, A Shop for all your needs and trades (run by players not admins) A Gladiator Arena for cross-map events and wars which include high level tames and weapons as prizes!!! We also will be having treasure hunts and more!
Admins play normally and don’t cheat, we love the game and want it to be fair, so you can play without admin interference.
ORP is on!!
We are a growing fresh community where everyone has a laugh and PvP sportsmanship is encouraged and PVE is also welcomed and protected, so if you like raiding or just building and taming, everyone’s welcome!!
We would love for you to join us and be a part of what we are building, please check the group link below for all the server info and stats.
Hope to see you online
✌

B

Britt Knope

M

Mark Powell

M

Mark Powell

Pm me if you need more info

J

Jacob Welch Dalton

Brand new! Be the first to build up!

J

Justin Woods Keller

Hey Guys
New Server Opening up Fresh as of 5 Minutes ago.
1 Admin
Pvp
ORP IS ACTIVE AS I HATE OFFLINE RAIDS
Nitrado Hosted Name: WoodysPvP
Stats are as follows:
difficulty 1.0
Dino Cap 200
More than one floor is allowed on platforms
Corpse Locator Active
Idle Players will be kicked
XP 5.0
Taming: 50.0
Harvesting: 4.0
Lay Eggs: 10.0
Dino Turret Damage: 2.0
Dino Harvesting Damage: 2.0
Mating: 0.5
Egg Hatch: 0.3
Kill XP multiplier: 10.0
Harvest XP: 2.0
Craft: 5.0
Supply Loot: 2.0
Fishing Loot 1.3
Crop Growth 3.0
Oxygen 3.0
Mature 0.5
Cuddle Interval 0.5
Imprint 3.0

T

Taylin Barston

Sounds like us! Slightly boosted, awesome community, no admin abuse, plenty of space to build. Check out our website for rates, rules,and more.

D

Derek Smith

Trying to populate I do events every weekend for amazing prizes and will soon be going around cleaning up old bases..

L

Larry Moore

Wanna just join us on a orp rag server? It’s official and we have abberation tames that we brought over. If you have aberration we have drake eggs and if you have the time to raise one you are more than welcome to grow one as your own

R

Rach Nosky

Looking for a unique server that you can still enjoy a grind on? Then come check out POISE PVP! Freshly wiped as of a week ago.

MODDED DROPS
INSTANT TEKGRAMS
FLYER SPEED RAISED
DINO LEVELS RAISED
BALANCED RATES

Ragnarok

10x XP, Harvesting
25x Taming
25x Hatching, Breeding, Maturing
0.5 Mating Interval

The three current admins are extremely friendly and work very hard to ensure the server's happiness & balance. We truly care for our people. ❤

Search poise under the filter unofficial pc sessions

J

Justin Woods Keller

HEY YOU OVER HERE CLICK EXPAND I DARE YOU!!!!

UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS

ALRIGHTTTTTTT NEW SERVER WoodysPvP
YOU HAVE NO CHOICE TO NOW JOIN BECAUSE YOU CLICKED EXPAND SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.(NOT REALLY)

1 ADMIN
1 SERVER
1 MAP
YOU ALL DIE
maybe i shouldnt put that in the post but ah well ;)

I HAVE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION SOMEHOW.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom