Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Lol

J

Joshua Staley

What's an update ???? Never heard of this UP? date?

D

Damien White

D

Daniel Reese

Getting comical now

D

Daniel McCulloufgh

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lane Schadenfreuder

I'd be happy if they just permanently banned PSN accounts linked to duping/botting/exploits and thats not even talking about the regular toxic trash that regularly harass other players in game and out of game. Would be nice to see auto 3 day bans for people who shit up global chat.

A

Armand Rossouw

They never release anything on time, no maps or updates but 2x events they take off as soon as possible

R

Richard Evans

Haha benny hill music would be quite apt reading the WC updates

E

Edwin Javier Esquilin

Lol someone should make a compilation of the etas

A

Anthony Bock

Half you people complaining put more hours into ark than all your other games combined. Stop, seriously. If the game disappeared tomorrow id say, "damn, got my money worth outta that one." And then I'd remember the 65 bucks I dropped on game after game only to play for a week at a time before saying, boring! I havent bought a game since ark and dont plan to, dont need to anymore right now. With the bugs, servers going down, delays, all of it, it's still the most engaging game I've ever played. Even the last of us lasted me a week, i beat it and was done. Im thankful that a small company like Wildcard could come out with a game like this, ive been ready for it for a long time, and it did not disappoint.

D

Denym Reid

Even if you had to pay for this dlc I wouldn't have minded because then atleast it would've been here on time

L

Liz Caffrey

Just stop waiting for it lol it'll be here when you turn on ur PlayStation and it requires you to download the update

D

Denym Reid

Yea but can't help it pc got the "FREE" update like 2 months ago .. and consoles just forgotten

L

Liz Caffrey

That's how all games go though PC aways gets the update way ahead of console

D

Devon Waldburger

Maybe when they set a release dat instead of trying to make it soon they should give themselves a week to check and fix while they still have time

G

Garrett Harjo

I guess I'll juss play overwatch LMAO jk jk
I nd tht 10gen dodo

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Just give up on taking their word for an ETA & either play the game or something else. I don't disagree with those of us who are upset but you'll just pop a blood vessel if you're gonna keep being upset over failed ETA's.
Keep in mind we're on Sony's platform, we're on the back burner and will more than likely remain there even after release. I wouldn't even expect the game to launch on the 8th with so many delays.

C

Carson Prater

I like how people are just now not acting suprised anymore lol

M

Migi Warano

Cedric Fricker

R

Robb Sylv

Scotty Grant, Anthony Leone

A

Andrew Plain

Stop whinging and just accept it