Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Lol

R

Rob Wilson

Getting beyond a fucking joke now, who exactly is working on this patch a fucking monkey, a month delay an a patch & they think there getting the full release out on date haha Ye funny one

A

Alex Hamer

They need to stop giving release dates if they can't fucking hold them up, I can assume most every person on this game would rather have a days notice and accurate notice than 1 month notice only to be delayed another 2 months Jesus wildcard get your shit together

T

Thugbob Tøsâvagë

Fuck the release date

A

Adrian Haynes

An update for a update touché

M

Michael Freeman

You know what.... 2x until it drops..... that's what needs to happen.

J

Justin Sweeney

So many FAN BOIS defending this horrible company lol

Its actually hilarious.

So invested in a shitty game they cannot see that this company has a history of just being absolute garbage..

K

Kane Darude

Expected

H

Hugo Sousa

Summer time, enjoy the weather and go out addicteds xd

D

Damien De Luna

How can you guys honestly be disappointed by wildcard anymore? Have they ever actually released anything for this game on time? I just don't see how you can be upset with something that happens everyday, lol.

D

Dakota Brown

I'm not mad at you @wildcard I'm just disappointed

R

Rafael Aranha

Phalen Jin Tsu

J

Jimi Black

I wish they would just get servers stable enough to enjoy a 2x weekend. Every time it happens we get roll backs and rubber banded the whole weekend.

T

Tyson Sep Hainsworth

No surprise here

N

Noel Nicole Schneider

They should just stop telling us when things are coming out... just develop the update/map/dinos/tek then AFTER they get it done

"Hey guess what everybody?! SURPRISE WE GOT SHIT 4 U WITH NO BUGS OR EXTRA LAG!!!!! DONT U LOVE US?! WE GIVE U FREE SHIT AND DONT MAKE YOU WAIT 2 EXTRA MONTHS FOR IT!"

J

John Zartuok Koutras

And that why I uninstalled ark game because there devs suck and can't do anything right

R

Rob Stephens

Listen to yourselves... Wildcard should do this..should do that... Fuck off.... It's still the best game around even with its problems.. Typical kids... Nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors... Go play cod

L

Lee Cousins

Damn

M

Martin Germain

Of course not today lets fuckin ruined a third 2x xp weekend in a row smh
fuckin broken Garbage can

M

Martin Germain

Take fuckin 4 Days in 2x to raise o fuckin Dragon ffs fuck wildcard

J

Jay Thompson

Really thinking they should stop with the ETA

"Patch coming soon" would get less rage. "When?" " when it's ready, go tame a giga"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom