Contact advertising [email protected]

Just seen this picture in here from Jef ross im a fabrication engineer i could easil...

R

Ricky Bane Card

Just seen this picture in here from Jef ross im a fabrication engineer i could easil make stuff like this just wondering is there much call for it? Or would you have to buy the system aswell and sell as a package?
My question i suppose is would people buy them if i made them?

J

Joseph Castore

What exactly are we talking about ? The entire setup or something specific from this ?

R

Ricky Bane Card

Sorry the desk with the space to fit computer glass panneled with speaker stands

Q

Qadir Sia

I believe it's patented.

A

Alan Clancy

Been done by Peter Brands with the Harbinger Desk. He failed cos of cost and poor business. The desk mod is an old idea tbh and it's not bad but given cost and outlay I think you'll find you're not gonna get rich off of it

R

Ricky Bane Card

Im not after getting rich just a bit of cash here and there maybe

A

Alan Clancy

Well if you can manage a way to do it and make it affordable and cheap enough to build without sacrificing quality then i would say go for it. Just be careful on your design cos harbinger do own certain patents and they are not afraid to make life hell if you overlap on one of their ideas.

J

Jimmy Recaj

Huss Fareda how sick is this

S

Sam Gibbons

I think if you can make it without a too big of a premium then it would work :)

R

Ricky Bane Card

I think adapting desks would be the best option i was wondering if people would only buy if it had a computer in it allready

S

Sam Gibbons

Yes I would be far more interested in a desk with a section to build in than a fully prebuilt desk/computer

E

Ed Aguilar

If you build it they will come

A

Alan Clancy

Go and look up Red Harbinger Desk. Might get some inspiration from them ;)

M

Mark Anthony Villarreal

I would make custom cases man there is more money to it. I personally would love a nice wood case

D

David Gunner

You could always buy some cheap Dell's and put them inside of a desk

L

Luis Lugo

Matthew Estipona

T

Tyler Duval

I would but the price would be outrageous

A

Anthony Yassa

I would definitely be interested in buying something like this to build in!

J

Jesse Perini

If you were in Australia I would buy one form you

N

Nick Lewis

*saw

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom