Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I found a picture on the internet of these Zelda Amiibo cards, anyone know where I can...

J

John Tiggs Long

I found a picture on the internet of these Zelda Amiibo cards, anyone know where I can purchase this set?

A

Alonso Eduardo Avitia

I got some from Wish.com
But not sure if this exact set is on there

G

Greg Smith

Or eBay

J

Juan Barahona

I just bought the N2 Elite on ebay. Hope it works well. I bought cards from ebay and some were repeated and didn't get any of the new Zelda amiibo like they said.

J

Jackson Serr

It's because they're fake

S

Sheena Coumbes

i got that exact set from etsy. they are a lot cheaper on wish though, but you have to be careful, most of the sets with the champions have codes that are incorrect. I tried to get an updated set on there but ended up with a set with bad champion codes. I have the actual amiibos so it wasn't too big of a deal, but i like keeping the cards in my switch case for on the go.

S

Stëv Rödgrs

I just bought a set with the champions on eBay yesterday

D

Daniel Wray Swesey

Why won't nintendo make cards already. I'd buy the packs before the toy anyday. Too much space wasted in collecting amiibo.

C

Chris Addams

Amiibo cards? Like.. They word like amiibos but theyre programed chipped cards?

M

Martin Garcia

I got all 22 from newegg.com

M

Martin Garcia

The wolf link amiibo card spawns him with 20 hearts, too

C

Cliff White

I got mine from wish they worked with MARIO kart and MARIO oddesey

N

Nando GM

You can make them your self with an Android phone with NFC capabilities. That and a few NFC Chips (which are cheap as hell)

C

Chayavong

It's amiibo clone card, work the same way as amiibo.

S

Stephan O'neil

The app wish and these card work never had a problem with them 22 for 22$ with the book sleeve

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

I got that set from Ebay for around £10

B

Brian Foster

I bought a set of Zelda Amiibo cards from wish. Turns out they were tiny sized (like each one was the size of a postage stamp)
They work like a champ, though

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom