Contact advertising [email protected]

Just got my girlfriend to play OW. She enjoys sombra hates lucio when he boops her and...

M

Max Muir

Just got my girlfriend to play OW. She enjoys sombra hates lucio when he boops her and stands still when she is shooting but by the end of the night she was moving and jumping around hacking health packs and getting medals. God help me.

B

Brandon Lyman

Sounds like a keeper.

J

Jonathan Scanlon

Must marry

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

If she wants a ps4 for anniversary marry her xD

M

Max Muir

If she asks for a ps4 instead of an xbox I'm kicking her out XD

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Ps4 master race btch jk xD before i could say something like psn its free but now i dont have any pros xD

M

Max Muir

;)

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Teach her support so you will always have her support

M

Max Muir

The look I just got when I read her your post Daniel Guzman Urbina XD

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Oh god i wish i saw her face

C

Connor Boyle

As a pc owner i am legally obligated to tell both of you you're wrong... but seriously have fun having someone to play with, hopefully consistently and for a long time.

M

Max Muir

I play OW on pc Connor ;)

S

Sandra Daníels

What’s the point of the post? Yay, you got your gf to play congratulations I never understand the meanings of posts like that. If everyone would make posts like that we’d all have cancers

M

Max Muir

Bc it makes her feel good

S

Sandra Daníels

Posting on the internet that she started playing? n1

曾毅峰

I need healing and heal me

M

Max Muir

And this is a lesson for her, that overwatch is full of toxic asswipes that wanna ruin the game for her thank you Sandra Daníels

M

Max Muir

She didn't wanna play support lol said she "didn't wanna be the healing bitch" XD

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

I also get mad when I get l blasted off the edge of something... Lol good luck!!! I would say try and learn as many characters as possible, and when you're a healer just let your team know where you are and what you're up to and if they spam the "I need healing" button while you are dead chide them for not being resourceful enough to find health packs.

Z

Zach Johnson

Mine started in bronze, and she's 1700 now, so we're getting there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom