Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just got Destiny 2 yesterday. Picked the Warlock class Any tips for a new player?

T

Tim Schuhmann

Get the seasonpass or it'll be a Short Time for you

D

Dennis Kooman

save your exotic engrams wen you get too power 165

E

Edu Neto

Change to Hunter

Z

Zachary Boland

Titan.

M

Matt Brookes

if you are new just enjoy the story and do all the side quests etc. when you hit 99999+ glimmer use it on blue mods from the gunsmith after hitting 20. Do all your milestones after 20 but make sure to not open the "powerful gear" rewards until monday before the reset on tuesday so you get the most power from them.

A

Aden Douglas

Delete the warlock and make 3 titans. Titan master race

J

Jack Kerley

Play hunter

M

Michael Donovon Peters

Do all the things. Especially the weekly "goals". Also join a clan - you will need them to do hit some of those goals.

S

Samuel Buttzie Butler

Seriously. These hunter fan boys!!! Do you even raid!?!?!
Hunters are by far the worst class in D2.. only good things that keep them acceptable are its exotics!
Warlock and titan are the top 2. The pulse grenade is so OP atm and by the looks of it, it will remain..
Warlock are the most useful and best team player classew hwoever the titan has the most powerful stuff and can take more damage..
When i raid, i cringe when i see a hunter!
Soo, for all those hunter fan boys! Make a titan! Make a warlock and actually have a go!
I run all 3. All 3 have all the gear pretty much and still the hunter is sooo far behind.. only good at pvp n thats it

M

Marc Morell Buscarons

Take the ark warloc super and say "UNLIMITED POWEEEEEER"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom