Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just got Destiny 2 yesterday. Picked the Warlock class Any tips for a new player?

D

Don Mears

Reroll Titan

J

Jesse Webster

I can have 3+ characters, right?
I’ll have one of each class

D

Don Mears

I'm kidding enjoy

Z

Zane Aiello

I would...

Play the campaign solo.. you'll enjoy it and learn how to defend for yourself... if you run it with someone you'll just mad rush through it.

Play lots of strikes and then nightfalls. Then find a good group to raid.

J

Jonah Bailey

Fun tip delete your warlock.

N

Nicholas Catania

delete that warlock and make a huntert

K

Kevin Ridsdale

Stick to void and devour will keep you alive

D

Darren Strydom

Git gud

J

Jesse Webster

If anyone wants to add me

A

Alex Lowe

Tip: ignore people who say: ‘delete your warlock’

Play whatever the fuck you want and use what you want

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Warlock are decent. A voidwalkee with devour talents has great survivability, but god does the jumping ability suck. My first was a titan, they truly just cannot die, but my favorite is my hunter although they die so easily and it seems very difficult to get stats into anything but mobility. I think all the way through leveling I was at max mobility and 0 recovery and a few points into resilience. Also hunters class ability is very disappointing. Maybe if it gave you a longer invisibility or buffed you to take less damage for a small period it would be more viable.

All in all, if you can get past the weak jumping abilities of a warlock (which I cannot), you should enjoy them alot, they have great abilities and seem pretty well rounded for both PvP and pve.

C

Corey Hamman

Find what feels right for you and stick with it. Any playstyle can be good on a character if you work at it.

B

Brian Culver

I startedyesterday too ... Warlock rocks ... but I dont know any other characters yet

S

Scott Ivan Davies

On warlock you can eat your grenade on the voidwalker class to regen health to full. You just keep holders my the grenade button. This will only work when the bottom tree is active I believe

S

Scott Ivan Davies

Holding down*

G

Graham Hunter George

Just have fun and ignore any wrong/bad advice

D

Darin Ferraro

Tip> Make a Titan next :)

A

Alex Fleming

Warlock is a great class learn that and hunter and titan are pisseasu