Contact advertising [email protected]

It’s so hard not to absolutely hard TILT in this game... How do some people always...

• Thread starter Cringelord Winston
  • Start date
C

Cringelord Winston

It’s so hard not to absolutely hard TILT in this game...

How do some people always stay so calm?

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

You realize its just a game and if you are getting frustrated just turn it off and go outside. Part of what makes this game so addicting is that you never know what going to happen in a game. You could be steamrolling until the payload is .01 meters away from the goal and you suddenly get stalled for 7 minutes and lose in overtime. People stay calm because its just a game :) Don't like your team? Too bad!!!! I'm sure you've been on teams where people have lamented over your skill or hero choice...it goes both ways. its unpredictable and fun

B

Beth Murphy

Just don’t press push to talk, that seems to help. It’s ok to tilt but don’t tilt in voice chat

G

Grant David

Iz only game, why you heff be mad?

B

Braden Parkes

Focus less on winning every game and more on playing your personal best. Peope tilt because they solely focus on what their teammates are doing wrong and miss everything they themselves are doing wrong. Don't blame others, don't expect everyone to be friendly and conforming to your strat or playstyle etc, just focus on filling your role on the team and doing your best....and have fun!

V

Victoria Dante

How to stay calm: Toss your computer out the window

C

Chris Dixon

What exactly is tilt

M

Matt Coulter

Grow the fuck up?

F

Felipe Faustino

That's my secret
I am always tilted

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Just don't let the things people say or do get to you, and if it does, take a break. Meditate if you have to, you can use the experience that tilted you as a focal thought.

B

Brandon Neilshine

devils lettuce.

E

Eli Black

I like to keep the mindset that im good and all my teamates are in my skill range so if we lose its just a gg and i move on to the nsxt game without thinking about sr

C

Caitlin Beard

Because I know it’s just a game and have actual health problems to worry about instead of stressing over a game

R

Ricky Guinn

Im pretty high when i play

L

Lachlan Bundy

Drugs

A

Adrian Padilla

I use to have really bad anger issues and couldn't take a loss at all. I started getting high and now I can get my ass whooped without being so angry lol. People cope with losing and keeping their shit together mid game, differnelty.

S

Shelby Jones

I recognize the difference between mechanical deficiency and a troll. i rage only at the former

M

Mary Gimenez

by understanding that, regardless of elo, most of the time bad situations you have no control over ( bad matchmaking, critical teammates deaths, accidental ult wipes, used healthpacks, random shoots from miles away as you're low) are just going to be "unlucky" events because neither you or your team mates are omniscent/can see the future nor can control other's actions

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

I don't tilt unless people just start being assholes. The game and hero choices don't tilt me, it's just a game.

F

Federico Penna

They are those who makes tilt.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom