Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this an okay starter laptop for someone who's never really owned a pc before? Don't...

• Thread starter Madeline Baldwin
  • Start date
C

Christian Vexby

Yea it seems good
:3 promise me to take Great Care of it thou! I have my Own laptop(and desktop) but i Didnt take proper Care og my laptop so it slowly decayed so Now it has lost a space button and juice in te keyboard and takes a year to start Up. Woth Great power comes Great responsibility! But Yea it seems Great! Go GET that laptop guuuuuurl

K

Kevin Jackson

Yep that's pretty solid. Also good for gaming. I'm personally not a fan of the Core I-Series processors for gaming, but they're not terrible. I'd say jump on it.

E

Eric Potter

What website?

A

Ababil Ashari

try and get a 1050 ti and 16 gb of ram

R

Raihan Prihadi

Nice

J

JJsiah Gaming

I have it and I love it

S

Samantha Rodriguez

I love msi laptops~

J

Jesse Jussi Krzyzaniak

Yeah that's pretty nice

R

Reyson Tumang

Try Asus ROG Strix GL503vd

N

NightLunya Flandre Scarlet

It's true that it would be better to get a 1050 Ti, but the 1050 will do the job too. To answer to Ababil Ashari if she's on budget, 16 GB of RAM by default on a laptop is very rare (it's really often 8 GB or 12 GB), and I know she's a bit on budget, else it wouldn't be a MSI GE/GP/GL/GS/GV edition but a GT which is way more upgradable (GPU and CPU can be changed on those ones). But not a problem, even on a GE/GL/GP/GS/GV you can upgrade the RAM later (those laptop have 2 slots for RAM and can be updated to 32 GB in 2x16 configuration) and add SSD disks (3 in the "Pro" versions, 1 in the standard ones)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom