Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this an okay starter laptop for someone who's never really owned a pc before? Don't...

• Thread starter Madeline Baldwin
  • Start date
M

Madeline Baldwin

Is this an okay starter laptop for someone who's never really owned a pc before? Don't try and tell me to get a desktop because i need something extremely portable.

R

Ryan Machado

That’s cool... overwatch isn’t a graphic intensive game. Should run it

ธนบดี อุดชาชน

You can get more than 70 FPS with this spec on ultra setting.

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

I run on an MSI GT70 with an 870M at 60FPS with low settings, so this will play it at 60FPS on medium-high

J

Josh Hartnedy

Sure it's decent

T

Ty Volpo

Beyond sufficient

B

Brandon John

I own this exact laptop and have yet to have any troubles running any game on it. And it’s surprisngly light for its size. That and changing the key colors is a lot of fun.

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

Go with the Acer Predator, it has gtx 1060, which delivers 50% more fps than the 1050 ti and is only 20% more expensive.

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Decent for overwatch , wont expect it to run high load games smoothly thp

A

Andy Williams

This is a decent laptop for the game if youre looking to buy.

However, the OMEN by hp is really awesome as well.

L

Lee McDermott

Overwatch would easily run that on that.

M

Mk Samanta

How much is it?

B

Brandon John

I own this exact laptop and have yet to have any troubles running any game on it (Subnautica, WoW and Overwatch all on max for example). And it’s surprisngly light for its size. That and changing the key colors is a lot of fun.

N

NightLunya Flandre Scarlet

Very good choice.

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

How much is it?

E

Ethan Howard

YES!!!!

D

Dylan Lais

If you plan on playing anything other than overwatch, and you have a lil bit of extra cash, I'd go for something with the 1060. The 1050 is fine for just overwatch because you can play overwatch on a potato... But it's going to struggle with a lot of newer games.

S

Stella Vaka

I just got an email laptop. Reliable brand, good brand software nice keyboard. Pretty light too if you want to carry it out. The GPU is nice and it is more than enough for ow.

S

Stella Vaka

*msi laptop

J

Jorge En

How much is it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom