Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm well and truly and idiot... I received Splatoon 2 early yesterday and just before...

O

Olly Bedford

I'm well and truly and idiot... I received Splatoon 2 early yesterday and just before I was about to play it I accidentally broke the adapter while it was charging due to sitting on it ‍♂ As you can see from the photos the end of it is completely bent and I've tried adjusting it back into place but nothing will work as I think all the inside components have been displaced. I was messing around with it even more when I inadvertently ended up removing the metal casing completely.

£25 I must throw out today then for a new one!

J

James Mathers

RIP

J

Jose Gonzalez

F
For respect

G

Gustavo Brito

Looking at the pic on the left, it should still work although it is bent out of shape. But looking at the pic on the right, it looks like you might have removed the cap off the usbc, so it might not work. I would try to carefully snap it back on (while unplugged of course!) and then attempt charging it even if it is bent. I say this because I had a similar incident and mine is bent like the left pic but it still charges as if it were not damaged at all.

D

Daniel Michael Tony Williscroft

I wouldn't plug that in again you could have crossed the pins and blow something in the switch.

J

Jonga Budol

Silver lining: you've saved yourself from having to use such a stupid and convoluted online system.

J

Jerry Cruz

did the same thing last month, luckily it was an extra i ordered from ebay and not the original

A

Anders Salvesen

Same thing happend to my phone charger :(

G

Guy Bellemare

At least they sell chargers

O

Olly Bedford

UPDATE: I've bit the bullet and bought another one straight away. With staff discount it cost me £22.49. Gotta play Splatoon 2 again right away

M

Marc Re Percussion

Do you have a cable that came with a pro con and a soldering iron ?

A

Andrew Courser

all the new consoles have the same flimsy adapters. i truly hate them.

K

Kyle Muir

S

Sam Sibilski

You don't have to buy a Nintendo one. Just buy a normal chord

R

Robert Harvey

This is why u can't have nice things

R

Rohan Fernandez

RIP

A

Aaron Hughes

usb plug and a usb type a to c cable. easy

C

Cesar Neg

To the ones that say USB plug and USB C cable, really people? Haven't you read the specs that are printed in the power brick? It powers the Switch with 5v, but the dock with 15v. If he just buys any power brick he won't be able to use the dock

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Glad to hear you're well.

G

Gabo Zamora

Busca un cable tipo c y puedes conectarlo a un cargador portátil

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom