Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I only bring this up because it's a big deal....I'm truly disappointed as an american...

A

Alex Ramirez

I only bring this up because it's a big deal....I'm truly disappointed as an american right now. The FCC is disgusting....Net Neutrality is gone....

J

Jesse Webster

Hold the fucking phone....it happened? They really did it?

J

Jason Cooper

You actually thought it wouldn’t ?

A

Alex Ramirez

Yeah....as if they wasn't a single doubt in their mind....

A

Alex Ramirez

Oh no. I knew it would. Which shows how little control we have in our country of what happens as citizens.

J

Jason Cooper

Exactly.. but now it’s happened in America. The rest will soon follow

A

Alex Ramirez

Welp, Def gonna be looking to sell some stuff because I'm not paying for any of all that extra fucking garbage. Ajit Pai and the FCC can go fuck themselves.

M

Mark Thomson

This is a gaming page. Cry about politics on a political page. Snowflake.

P

Phil Bentz

I don't think it will be a huge deal. Companies won't be throttling everything or they'll lose business. The free market will keep things in check.

S

Sheila D Snead

Only a matter of time before we figure out who's it is, psychologically hes the same person. He will slip up and make the same mistake down the road. So this means he can see that he broke the rules that were very clearly laid out for everyone about attacking members. His post was fine until he called him a "snowflake". And let me be clear, I wont pick sides. If you call someone a "trumpet" your gonna get the same treatment. (I'm only using them together because its like tree is to apple.) He can just keep creating profiles until hes blue in the face. And unless he changes his behaviors hes going to keep getting the ban hammer. Jesse Make sure you block him from your facebook profile and I will watch things.

R

Ridley Koot

Does it not affect europe?

P

Peyton Ochs

They still have to defend it I’m court, it’s not over yet

C

Christopher Jarvis

It effects everyone on the Western Hemisphere for sure. It might even effect small business on the eastern hemisphere just based on the fact they they too will lose traffic from everyone here. If we’re throttled on internet access and they have to use what packages we can’t afford, they lose revenue. This is going to become a global clusterfuck

A

Alex Ramirez

Christopher has a point.

K

Kiyoko Mori

It effects everyone even if not directly. Remember alot of gaming companies, streaming services, and server farms are based in the US and it will impact those, which will in turn effect to consumers.

K

Karl Weinger

Its not law yet it still needs to be passed.

A

Andy McCloud

Un fucking real

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom