Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm surprised that the GT 1030 graphics card can run Destiny 2 pretty well.

K

Kyle LaVergne

I'm surprised that the GT 1030 graphics card can run Destiny 2 pretty well.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Destiny actually scales pretty damn well. Ur not gonna get 4k, but Jayz2Cents tested at minimum specs, and it actually ran pretty well, right around 50-60 fps on low settings, if i remember correctly.

R

Roberto Naldi

It's very well built, it can basically run on everything. A friend of mine gets around 30 fps medium even with only 4 GB ram

A

Anttu Konstenius

It is well optimised. I can run it with my GTX 460

S

Stefan Hjalholt Gregersen

I started playing using a gt 430.... it did well enough xD

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

I like D2's optimization, it can run incredibly well on a gt1030 or 750ti with a pentium g4560.

C

Chris Nihilson

one thing very few have ever bitched about for lack of material; Destiny's PC optimization was top-notch. and that surprised the fuck out of me, since Bungo hadn't made a PC game in decades. maybe Activision sent some Blizzard employees to make sure everything went as smooth as possible for the port, or maybe Activision-Blizzard are one of the few companies out there who give a fuck about how well a game runs on PC. maybe they let a few CoDs be shit on PC and learned that lesson the hard way...I wouldn't know, i dont play that.

A

Alex Elward

it can run on a potato and only 5k people are still playing. bad times.

W

William Timineri

I’m running the 4gb 1050ti, and I have the game set between max and highest settings, 1080p, vsync on and locked at 60fps.

I got the card for $175. No reason to spend $225+ more on the 1060 for a 10% power increase and get less ram on the gpu.

I’m running an AMD 1090t cpu oced to 4.0ghz and the game runs great with almost maxed out settings.

S

Ste McSteal

I have the geoforce gtx 960 with 16gb ddr4 . Runs destiny at 75fps easilly and steady

N

Nathan G Anderson

My 1060 6GB runs over 120 easy peasy.

K

Kyle Casey

I’m ashamed to say I’m running destiny 2 on a 750ti

A

Agustin Bernasconi

i have a 1060 and i run it slow cus i have an AMD A6 processor :v

J

Johan Alfredsson

Gtx 970 4gig running the game at full around 100fps xD