Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm building a nice little 775 retro gamer. Waiting on a couple 9800gt's and I'll...

S

Sean Eyton

I'm building a nice little 775 retro gamer. Waiting on a couple 9800gt's and I'll throw it together. I want to go earlier with my next one :)

N

Nikolaj Mandryk

This was fun times in pc gaming. I had asus striker extreme, with 2x xfx 9800gx2. I have graphic cards today in original box.

S

Stephen Craig

I like that cooler.

B

Brandon Kinsman

I have a retro 2004 athlon 64 gamer. Fun to play oblivion and battlefield 2 on! Crysis on low settings is killer!!

P

Patrick Thomas

Ok, now I know I say this a bit, but this one is definately not retro :)
A 4ghz core2 or core2 based xeon is faster than a lot of current cpus, and a dual graphics card setup is in no way, shape or form retro. Even a 9800 gtx alone is faster than some current (albiet low end) cards :)

To each their own, and Im far from serious about the post, but this one is definately not retro :)
Could be a perspective thing I guess,.... that's in the last 1/4 of my time using computers. Still feels pretty recent to me.

Gotta ask though, do you really consider something that is faster than a lot of modern systems retro? Not current sure, but I can't for the life of me work out how someone considers it retro. Especially given than computer speeds started slowing down their progress and most advances have been in power consumption.

Anyway, ramble over, have fun :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom