Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'll be getting a new switch soon to share with my son. Of course we will be getting...

E

Edward Roessler

I'll be getting a new switch soon to share with my son. Of course we will be getting Mario Games however my son was asking about "Arms" but from reading or looking at reviews is this game that bad on the switch? Should I wait for a price drop or pass?

S

Sawyer Niedens

It's a really fun game especially to play with others

R

Russ Messer

I really like arms its a fun multiplayer game

S

Stephen Bowman

I've only played it at Best Buy, but I liked it and my daughter REALLY liked it.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

It's a fun game, the issue for me is that it just kinda got old. Like most fighting games for me. It's definitely good with more people though and would be good for kids

S

Spencer Miller

It’s a pretty fun multiplayer game. Single player isn’t that fun though.

E

Elvin Ventucillo

Arms is on sale on the eshop now.

J

Jeffri Tjin

It's fun! Don't worry about the reviews, most were written in the initial release state, the game at the current iteration has 50% more characters and stages, more things to do and event like Party Crash (similar to Splatfest). And user reviews? Many of them has only tried Testpunch and called it off.

That said, a Testpunch is coming soon, so you can give it a try to see if the gameplay suit you. The game is really fun once you get the hang of it.

L

Luke Lovelock

Its a good game. A hardcore fighter gamer will get bored quickly but a dad and his kids can play this together for ages.

T

Travis Guyton

oh yeah my neices and nephews love arms. when you usenthe motion controls its super casual and fun. think like wii sport. and then if you want to get into more high level play use the grib or pro controler. by the way get a pro controller or another set of joycons and maybe another grip. that way you will have 2 full controls for you both to play. i love the game and have about 50 hours in it. a lot of people dont liek it cause its different from your standard fighter and when it first came out it was much hsrder to unlock all the arms and was not balanced quit as well as it is now.

K

Kyler Ferry

It'll probably appeal to your son, and you if you enjoyed Wii sports boxing back in the day lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom