Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Quick question for everyone in here. I'll soon have the choice of getting a Switch,...

B

Brandon Graves

Quick question for everyone in here. I'll soon have the choice of getting a Switch, PS4 Pro or Xbox One S/X. I'll have a budget of around $750 to play with. I can only get one and I'm leaning more towards the Switch. I'm wondering if my budget will cover everything I need to have a nice starting "bundle". I would like to be able to include a couple games (physical) and a couple downloads. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

J

James Marshall

I have all 3, my xbox x gets the most play, followed by the switch. The PS4 Pro is gathering dust.

B

Brian Shin

Absolutely, make sure to grab BOTW, pro controller, and Odyssey then you are set

D

Dylan Pereira

If this was between Switch, base ps4, and base xbone I'd say switch by miles... but that's tough between the PSpro and Xbone X... I would take our opinions but don't buy whatever just because we say so, for a decision like this you should look into the exclusives of all 3 choices

K

Kevan Bennett

If you plan on getting a switch, look into getting a Micro SD card to go with it. Only 32Gigs of internal memory. IMO the joycons(the controlers that are standard) are pretty comfy. But if you dont like how it feels then there are other options. Cheap and expensive.

S

Spencer Miller

Switch or PS4 regular. There’s really no point in getting a pro at all. Xbox one barely has any exclusives so there’s not much point in getting it unless you really want to play halo, gears, or forza. I’d say switch since that’s what I’m playing the most though but I’d recommend getting both a PS4 and switch one day since the switch will miss out on some third party games that are worth getting

N

Nate Miller

I've got em all and the Xbox one x gets the most play time. Can't go wrong with that. The switch is cool but if you're not into Indies then there isn't a huge amount of games right now. Plus games on the switch that have already been out are full price and on other consoles they are sometimes as low as 10 bucks for the same game.

J

Juwan Marques Lee

Honestly ps4 is probably your best bet

R

Ryan Butler

PS4 pro, assuming you have a 4K tv. It looks insanely good. Plus, it’s old enough where you can get some games cheap so those dollars would stretch a lot more.

R

Rafael Kwasi

Look at the name of the group and you have my answer ;)

S

Scott Hood

I’d probably go for Xbox One X, then PS4 Pro then Switch but at the moment I’m using my Xbox One X, Switch and PS4 (standard) in that level of time used. Having one big console and a Switch is a good idea.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Well, if you're leaning towards Switch and have buds coming over, Pro Controllers and Mario Kart.

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

I like the switch and ps4 about the same. If I had to choose 1 I would choose the ps4 just because of the 1st party titles

C

Chris Bizarro

Honestly the entry price on a Xbox one or PS4 is insane. Second hand. This just doesn't exist for the Switch yet. You could get a 1st gen PS4 or Xbone and be pretty well set. Games are cheaper, you can probably get a dozen games to start, shopping marketplace, deals, eBay. With PSPlus or games with gold you get free games monthly to play. If you care about Nintendo exclusives then get the Switch, if not than either of the other two are fine. The 3rd party support is promising it's not 100% yet.

T

Travis Timmons

Look at the exclusives on each platform and make your decision from that. Xbox has Halo, Gears of War, and Forza. Switch has Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, and other Nintendo games. PS4 has literally too many to name, but here are a few: Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Nioh, and Neir.

G

Guy Bellemare

I heard Xbox will have good year but so does the Switch... grab the console, splatoon and mariokart, extra pro controller (wired version if you dont care about amiibo and rumble) for the downloads theres games of every genre: metroidvania, rogue like, shmup, bullet hell and rpgs

S

Steven Curbow

Go with the ps4 pro now then get a switch in the coming years when the gaming line up is better. You can't beat the exclusives for the PlayStation. And to me the Xbox line up is a bit of a joke.

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

I have a ps4pro and xbox one X and I can tell very little difference between the 2

P

Phil Yellott

Switch. Screen Protector. Hori playstand. 8bitdo SF30 pro or pro controller. Botw. Odyssey. Stardew valley. Darkest dungeon

F

Fran Harris

Get a pc and have the best of all worlds

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom