Contact advertising [email protected]

If you just recently hit lvl 25 and have no idea whatsoever of how to play the game...

• Thread starter Alexander Wilhelmsson
  • Start date
A

Alexander Wilhelmsson

If you just recently hit lvl 25 and have no idea whatsoever of how to play the game properly, stay in qp

A

Aadil Saqib

I know plenty of level 25s that rank up pretty high. They'll end up where they belong in 10-15 matches so there shouldn't be any restrictions on comp

R

Revan Renaldi

Get your SR higher and you won't be matched up with them anymore ez

I

Ian Christian

Did you pay for my fucking game?

C

Chris Acord

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

I disagree. You can't learn comp by playing QP. You learn the basics of hero mechanics then you have to just get into comp, communicate, make friends if you don't have any, and learn as quick as you can.

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

Seriously, if you're worried a bronze/silver placed lvl 25 is going to bring you down in comp then... sad.

H

Hayden Sprague

If theyre in your game they're just as good as you honey

M

Matteo Cherchi

In placements individual performance matter, man

A

Alice Schell

I know it's gonna be hard for you to accept home boy, but they paid for their game. Not you.

M

Mustafa Maria

Don't tell me what to do

G

Giancarlo Wade

I remember when I hit 25 back in the day uwu I took my ass straight to comp.

K

Kelli Flynn

If you are placing with these people, you very well may be the same exact skill set as them anyway. Let them play.

M

Makael Ralston

Test your skills and carry the noobs.

D

David Jackson

If someone who’s just hit level 25 with no prior experience on the game is playing in your ranked matches, maybe that should be a clue you also have no idea how to play

H

Hayden Sprague

Hey guys it didn't have the desired response so its bait
Get kekd

T

Tyler Jeranek

If you're getting queued up with them then they're just as good as you unfortunately

G

Guy Guerine

I placed silver with soldier at lvl 70

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom