Contact advertising [email protected]

Who does everyone main? Recently someone has shitted on me so hard for being a rat...

S

Sam Bordelon

Who does everyone main? Recently someone has shitted on me so hard for being a rat main and some of the things said went so far it's hurt my feelings horribly. Any other rat mains out there?

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

I main Mccree, Soldier, Tracer but I flex to rein Winston dva roadhog and moira

N

Nadia Chmieli

What did they say that was so horrible ?

S

Stephen Burns

Main is McCree, but I often fall into the flex category when playing cause I just wanna make sure our team has everything necessary to have the best chance of winning.

M

Merrin Clarke

Widowmaker, I am very used to the salt by now and just listen to my team bitch about me while I just play :p

K

Krista Pittman

Dva, moira, orisa. But I'll flex to what's needed. There's nothing wrong with the rat. I used to main him lol. Play what you like, have fun, who cares.

L

Lin Galini

Mercy main so i suppose everyone think i'm boosted or carried while i'm in bronze for 3rd season enjoying the golden guns i got all by myself! xD

C

Caralee Callaghan Rayment

I main Reaper, Junkrat and Rein and I’m trying to learn to flex w/ Soldier, Genji and Moira

I

Ignacio A. Pedraza

My main is D.va in tanks, I could play Orisa, and Zarya. My main for healers is Mercy, I can play Moira, Zen, a lil of Ana and Symmetra.

S

Steve Lawrence

d.va / junkrat man.. dont listen to the haters

J

Jamie Caldwell

Mercy trust me I get my fair share of haters too .. it sucks the fun out of it

H

Hi Bro

I used to be a mercy main with 113 hours on her but then came the rework and nerfs so im now a hanzo main with only 40 hours and everyone bitchs until i start getting triple kills

S

Sophie Kitty Abrahams

Used to main junkrat but I've played too much random heroes so now I'm kinda average at everything XD so I play 2 characters from each category depending on what the team needs.

So usually, pharah, soldier, junk, mei, zarya, dva, lucio, moira etc.

L

Lucas Alencar

Junkrat in his state now it’s sickening. Did you see the OWL? They have a 5-8% accuracy and they blow everything with double mine. It’s not fun to watch and not fun ro play against or with, but w/e

D

Dennis Augustynowicz

I used to be an Orisa main but now my team depends on my trash Junkrattery

J

Joshua Peel

S1-2 rat main here if they're calling you names most likely they're salty from the deaths haha use the salt feed off it to grow lol

S

Sam Bordelon

He is a reaper main and he is legit contacting me again rn over and over saying he is a reaper main someone who "actually takes skill" and is not annoying and skillless like junkrat mains. Dude needs to hop the hell off

J

Joshua Peel

What rank is this in? i think he mixed skill and skillless around when gloating about his main, the aussie rats skill ceiling is just as high if not higher for that edgy bastard lol gg no re

M

Matthew Sartain

I play all roles, but only Genji if I have to play an attacker :^)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom