Contact advertising [email protected]

If you’re gonna pick Soldier in comp, please understand your ass is about 80%...

S

Shay Corry

If you’re gonna pick Soldier in comp, please understand your ass is about 80% responsible for all pharahs that show up... Especially when they’re specifically targeting tanks.

K

Kc Phan

I'm at silver and my soilders just can't aim at her.....

T

Théo Gilbert Parizot

I had to go soldier even tought I'm a zen otp
First reflex: murder the hell out of pharah
Am I good soldier yet?

K

Kody Robinson

i agree, i play soldier alot, i always focus on pharahs, mcree should have 50% focus on pharah too

K

Kody Robinson

actually, i find it easier to kill pharah with a mcree

M

Matthew J Crofts

I find it easier to deal with Pharahs as widow than soldier

K

Kirk Hamilton

If you want to get rid of Pharah, play Dva

T

Tyler Clay

I find McCree to be better for taking down Pharah but I think Soldier vs McCree in that regard is just user preference tbh.

A

Aaron Icardi

Taking down a Pharah or Pharmercy is a team effort. It's a misconception that Soldier and Mccree counter her cuz fact is if a pharah gets right above them, she fucks them up.

S

Shay Corry

Pharah can mess up pretty well everyone that she’s above. I haven’t had issues as soldier getting a Pharah down, especially with helix rockets. And like I said, if you’re playing soldier effectively, it’s not that hard to build ult charge. That visor should go straight to Pharah if she’s on the opposing team before all else but many cases it doesn’t. At least get her down when you ult then pick off others.

I played Orisa and lost team comp with a soldier who wouldn’t protect even though a Pharah was targeting me the entire game and there was no one else with near his ability to help. I even set shit up perfectly for him and kept throwing hault to pull her and throwing a few shots myself. Unfortunately I can’t keep my eye to the sky like that and have to focus on the barrage of shit in front of me and to the sides. I held the payload each time I was up and as soon as Pharah would kill me, enemy team would immediately move it forward like mad before I got that thicc girl back to set up. In that situation, YES, it is your fault as a soldier.

R

Ryan Devlin

Soldier is not the best counter for pharah.. and you can’t blame one person for your teams lack of knowledge and skill.

H

Harper Blake Rosati

Honestly I feel like Widowmaker is the best Pharrah counter. If a Pharrah is doing that kind of damage to your team, have someone who can aim go Widow. Pharrah will switch off pretty fast when she's been headshot 4 times.

D

Drew C. Steward

Why is she focusing tanks? Unless the enemy has Lúcio and Moira she should be focusing support.

T

Thomas Hamilton

My job is Soldier is to Massacre everything that I come across not just one person. I can average 20 to 30 kills maybe more depending on how greedy the team wants to be. Soldier murders everything I don't have time to pick and choose to please you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom