Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One so its late in your game session, and you’re only gonna play Ark for another few...

K

Kevin Dean

so its late in your game session, and you’re only gonna play Ark for another few hours. You drop a fert egg to cook off the incubation timer with intention of dropping at the start of your next game day so it hatches with plenty of time to hand feed.

you wake up, go about your day, go to school, go to work whatever. then it dawns on you...YOU LEFT THE EGG OUT.

Post your reaction as expressed by GIFS (mine is in the comments)

K

Kevin Dean

^^ only some will understand
this ones for that dude with the breed lineage of the same name

L

Lucio Ordo

^home alone

K

Kevin Dean

Also, when your tribe is awesome

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I did this with a wyvrnn Friday night. Just gettin it ready for Saturday... I’m ready to log off so I park my griffin in the pen and I hear the stomping of a wyvrnn...

Needless to say I got virtually no sleep last weekend

J

Jamie Osborne

When you log back on ^^

R

Randy Popek

I’ve left an egg out and than I forgot about it and kept playing then wondered what was that stomping sound. Worse part was it was a giga egg

I

Ivan Darce Jr.

My tribe knows to pick it up & place in my fridge if I'm not on. Someone's always on so I can't relate lol

T

Timothy Riddle

Mirium

R

Robin Keithley

Did that with wyvern eggs... woke up to do an imprint on my Rex’s and had 10 wyverns from 6 eggs... 2 am rush milk runs aren’t very fun...

D

Damion Kaneki

Had this happen before i left two eggs out i looked at the incubation time i thought 'oh there going to be a while' so i went and tamed another dino came back and both eggs were gone they had hatched and died because i wasn't there to feed them ugh i am such a noob it's sad

M

Morgan Haley

First time I played scorched. Traded wyvern eggs for a quetz egg. Set down in front of ac's to get it down to 1%. Picked it up went to bed. Next day get on to find out server crashed right after I got off rolled back 15 mins.....you can figure out the rest

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom