Contact advertising [email protected]

I was curious if anyone else has worse luck than I do. I only win one day a week...

B

Briana Kutsch

I was curious if anyone else has worse luck than I do. I only win one day a week (granted I'll gain 300-400 SR) but all week long I do nothing but lose. Also, I cannot play on the weekends or between 4pm to 10 pm mountain time on week days because every game I play during those times, I lose. And no, the losing is not my fault. There's always one thrower on my team and last night, there was two golds queuing with a GM which brought them into my GM game. Does anyone else have this shitty of luck? Like, I think blizzard hates my account or it's cursed. My other account does not have this issue at all; I can win every game at any time (I've only lost a collective of 10 games, maybe less).

A

Alaa Yassine

I'm still fairly new to the game (level 18) but yeah I've had tons of games lost due to bad luck but I can't actually blame it on the players they're still in the "learning process" including myself

F

Felix Alof

Theres really nothing you can do about the way you describe it so why get stressed? just play on an alt, its what i do now that soloq is certain death to me.

B

Ben Suskic

Yea i get golds all the time in mid to high diamond games and always lose. Lately ive been losing because my syms die with tp, and no one wants to combo ults with zarya ever, ig they dont want potg

R

Ryan Stoops

A gold and a GM can't queue together... Lol Wut?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom