Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone use an Elgato capture card? I am looking at the HD60 and was curious if...

C

Curtis Mcintyre

Does anyone use an Elgato capture card? I am looking at the HD60 and was curious if it's good enough for Livestreaming the switch to Twitch and Facebook.

S

Shane Shep

yes i do works great!

C

Craig Holland

Get the HD 60s if you want to play the game directly on the computer screen with little to no lag. If you are going to record on the computer and play through the tv your good with that. I have the HD60 s. Love it

M

Morgann Madden

Yes I have an older one. Works good

C

Craig Holland

J

Jonathan DeSira

I would sell you mine.

J

Jeremy Milam

Following...

J

Jesus Lugo

Live streaming for twitch no, recording of gameplay yes. The HD60 you have to delay your voice a bit for live streams as there is a 2 second delay with it. It doesn't sound like alot of it is when it comes to live streaming. It's great for recording at 1080p 60fps though and uploading videos to youtube in the highest quality due to the h264 encoder. Now if your going for live streaming primary you wanna look into the HD60S. Which had no delay when it comes to what's on your laptop as your recording to your gameplay to stream it. Downside of it no h264 encoder.

J

Jason Kay

The HD60s runs horribly on my older laptop but really well on my modern gaming PC and I played Zelda comfortably on my PC screen with little to no delay which is good. I kind of wish I had gotten the HD60 Pro which is an expansion card that fits inside and runs much better and efficiently.

S

Seth Makibbin

Yep! Although mine is a little wonky

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I use an ancient PVR2. This thing will be more than good enough.

J

Jake Asikainen

Yes it works fine just finished streaming skyrim I’d rather have the original hd for older consoles though

M

Marcus Henne

I use the older Elgato for my YouTube game review show.

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

Is really good

T

Thomas Boye

I use this (not for live stream but recording) and I'm very satisfied with it !

S

Scott Foster

They're good unless you're on a mac. They don't integrate well with the streaming software on MAC and the built-in stuff is really basic and not really good enough for professional based things.

In general they're good and far more user-friendly than people give them credit for (most people are so far up their nerd behind to remember a time when options and learning terminology was a thing)

On a windows machine, you'll struggle to find something *dramatically* better with the level of user friendliness.

Also 4k is annoying to edit so honestly aim for 1080 with stuff you're doing, and no one gives a damn about 4k streaming.

J

Justin Anderson

I use the HD 60 S

M

Mayu Stenzel

Using the hd60 pro. cant complain, no matter if switch, gamecube, n64. working like a charm =)

K

Kevin Nornoo

My stream looks like a potato with the HD60, I'm going to upgrade to the HD60s or the internal pro version. I've tried every setting and can't get it better than what it is now.

J

Jessica Johnson

HD60 (not the S) has a video delay that you will have to account for in OBS, about 2-3 seconds.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom