Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I recently made a short video explaining why having a high DPI is better than having a...

J

Jake Johnson

I recently made a short video explaining why having a high DPI is better than having a lower DPI. The concept is pixelskipping.

J

Jez Veitch

New to Pc, never knew about this, will definitely be changing my in game sensitivity thanks

S

Steven Nieke

is not from you shit talker this video is old and from a pro gamer fucking retard dont use sources that not from you for your own shit

J

Jake Johnson

k dude.

J

Jake Johnson

Weird, the pro gamer has the same setup I have then?

S

Steven Nieke

S

Steven Nieke

then copy paste

J

Jake Johnson

nice dude. unless you search that in youtube its probably rare you'd find it.

J

Jake Johnson

why exactly are you mad again?

S

Shirlyn Larson

Idk what dpi is or how to change it ahhh switching from console feels like a gut pinch sometimes

N

Nick Williamson

How do you calculate dpi and sensitivity to a certain inch 360

D

David Taylor

Now he has to take into account all the different kinds of sensors, drivers/non drivers etc.

T

Tan Yc

i use 400/16 and the reason why i use low dpi for high sens is because for some reason,i find it easier to aim with some pixel skipping using high sens,this applies to other high sens pro players who use low dpi so if you like high sens but you cant aim very well,try lowering your dpi to like 400-500 and increase your in game sens but dont expect good long range tracking on soldier

S

Shirlyn Larson

Some please explain this to me in an easier way I’m so embarrassed but I don’t know much about computers or this video

J

Joseph Gonzales

le wut?

J

Joseph Gonzales

so I should put my sensitivity on 2?

L

LuisMiguel Colón

Why did you just remake taimou’s video basically word for word and in the same location of the practice range? Lol. For the views? Curious

N

Nick de Bruyker

didnt iddqd already make a video on this?

E

Eduardo Luis Portillo

You guys are so focused on who made an original video when they probably saw someone else do the same thing on a different game

S

Shirlyn Larson

Well I appreciate this video it’s really helpful!! Especially for my hanzoooo!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom