Contact advertising [email protected]

I need some help. I have a samsung free sync monitor and i dont know about it. Im...

G

Gianmarco Quezada

I need some help. I have a samsung free sync monitor and i dont know about it. Im wanna buy a MSI gtx1050ti gaming X but a friend said not for my monitor. He recomended buy an Asus ROG strix RX560 O4G gaming for the free sync. I saw videos and gtx1050ti its better.
Help pls. Idk what to buy
Is it ok if i buy rx560 for free sync? Or can i buy the gtx1050ti without doubs?

B

Blake Dalenko

You can buy the 1050ti and not use the freesync it will be fine

B

Blake Dalenko

I did it for months

T

Tavish Gregory

the freesync aspect of your monitor will be useless without an amd. gpu. I'd suggest a 570 but those are a tad expensive at the moment. the 1050ti would work with the monitor as if it were any standard refresh monitor. the real question is: is freesync important to you?

D

Drew D'Amore

Gsync -> nvidia
Freesync -> amd

M

Manish Sharma

I use a 1080ti with Free sync monitor, no issues at all. Its just that Free sync wont work for you but it wont be a deal breaker. If you use it with nvidia, the free sync monitor will work like a normal monitor without sync for you :)

M

Marzooq Ahmed

My monitor also has freesync and i got 1070.. it doesn't really matter because screen tearing is rare af.. don't worry get a 1050ti U won't need g or free sync

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom