Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just had to sell my switch!!!!!!

C

Catherine Roberts

I just had to sell my switch!!!!!!

S

Stacey Flewelling

Uh, why?

J

Jose Marvin Barrera Hurtado

Yeah why

M

Mohammad Ali Ben Messaoud

Back to retro.

A

Aron Perkins

Jesus man couldnt you have sold drugs or something not the switch

S

Stephan Serna

Bills?

M

Mike Canu

You have 2 kidneys and one switch make the right choice.

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

Why?

C

Callum Stanley

I know that feeling when I was off work for a few months because of an injury. I needed the money for bills so I sold my 3ds and vita with a lot of games mainly jrpgs which can be hard to get again.
I really want to pick them both up soon but don't know which one to start collecting again. (Not doing both right now)

C

Christopher Stanley

Bills are starting to overwhelm you are they? If that’s the case I can understand.

R

Ranimator Chavez

Part of being an adult holding onto their cherished past times means sometimes ya gotta make the hard decisions... been there. Work hard, fulfill your responsibilities, then when ya good, you can get it all back.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

Oh well that sucks, but work hard, save up, and eventually buy another one if you really miss it

J

Josh G Mwaniki

Yesssssssssssssssssssss finally free of Nintendo cult

J

Justin New

I haven’t touched my Switch since about a month after odyssey came out but I would never sell it. Hopefully whatever your situation is allows you to get another in the near future!

C

Catherine Roberts

Need to leave where I'm at only decided yesterday, train ticket cost £200 and I ha only a bag I could take, the switch was always going with me but damn no I miss her already and she's still being tested in vex while I have a beer omg this sucks!!!!!!!!

D

Damien Henry

Switch best I won't sell lol

C

Catherine Roberts

I'm so unhappy I had no choice, and I've had to leave all my Nintendo collection where I've left.. Omg my life couldn't be worse right now

G

Greg Smith

I’d rather be homeless and still have my Switch ‍♂

C

Chris Addams

I rather sell my xbox one x or ps4 before I sold my switch

S

Stevie Oatz

Shouldn’t have bought it in the first place then

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom