Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just had my Nintendo Switch stolen with 3 games in the case. Please be careful with...

G

Garrett DeHaan

I just had my Nintendo Switch stolen with 3 games in the case. Please be careful with your switch there are some screwed up people out there who are desperate to get a switch.

R

Rob Emanuel

Sorry what a nightmare!

B

Brad Jones

That's terrible man I'm sad to hear that

A

Andrew Schultz

Be more responsible?

A

Alvaro Rivera Salazar

My deepest condolences :(

R

Russ Messer

Wow i cant believe that

R

Rodrigo Diniz

Where? Which city?

O

Oscar Echeverria

When i get a switch im leaving my shit hidden at home fuck bringing that fucker out.

M

Maria G Tirado

What a piece of a shit person

P

Paul Polcar

Just awful...

J

Jessie Tarlton

Nintendo Switch, Nintendo,
Needs to make an app so you can track it with your phone.

M

Matt Ditter

Sorry to hear, man. People are dicks.

S

Samus Heyer

So shitty. I waa robbed once my car was broken into to steal an iPod mini they saw attached to me counsel. Now I know better to not leave things visible. But what sucked was the stupid iPod was like 60 bucks and the damage to my car costed me 500!!

B

Bella Hale

Sorry man. That sucks :(

P

Peter Behety

I thought this happened to me day before yesterday and I found I put it above my sunvisor. I felt horrible that it was missing. I hope you can get it back.

M

Melissa Cañas

So sorry to hear that Garrett I took mine to work today but I can't imagine that kind of things can happen in a safe environment like your job place, the switch is one of your personal belongings someone has to be responsible there for the thief in your office

B

Brendon Miryr Duffy

If you make the police aware they can get in contact with Nintendo. As soon as the console is online the system will send the IP address to Nintendo. I had this happen with my 3DS

N

Noah Shander

Really sorry to hear about your Switch getting stolen.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

That really sucks . Personally, unless I'm actively playing it, I never keep my Switch in public view. When I'm out with it, it's in my hands or in my bag.

C

Christopher Rafferty

Did you leave it on a table?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom