Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Bunnbaby74, Can you please give me back my switch? </3 My Nintendo switch was stolen...

S

Suzy Vu

Bunnbaby74, Can you please give me back my switch? </3

My Nintendo switch was stolen recently, and this was the name that it was changed to. I'm trying all I can to try to get it back along with the 7 games that were in that case. Bunnbaby74 if you see this, please give it back? I know even the grinch's heart grew and if you see this I hope you have the heart to. No questions asked. I worked really hard to save up money to buy all this stuff. And with no social life, video games are my passion. And my switch was my go to. Slim chance but worth a try.

And if you were a person that bought it from somewhere. I would be willing to buy if off of you. I just want my save data.

Thank You.

D

David Martinez

Sad to hear that someone stole your switch. Hope that person returns it but I doubt they will. Make a police report I'm sure they will do something about it.

H

Heath Mccullough

that sucks hopefully maybe someone can help you track down thier email?

N

Norman Podgoršek

That really sucks... If I were you I would consider making a post on Nintendo Switch subreddit (/r/NintendoSwitch). I saw few people find their lost device this way. Best of luck.

H

Heath Mccullough

i looked up Bunnbaby74 to try and see if they had anything else and i just seen your other posts...

E

Emily Estella Scott

Might post it to the Switch Reddit too, I've heard they are helpful there... good luck

M

Mistie Newman

Any chance you have the serial from original packaging or your receipt with the SN. A police report might help you if you have that information

R

Richard Browne

Post this on reddit threads too!

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

This breaks my heart I hope you get it back!!

L

Layla Alaa

Hopefully somebody could help you track it down Good luck!!

T

Tasha Null

Shared this post to my Zelda group I run ♡ hope this helps narrow the search a bit!

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Checked through Nintendo Age no member with that name. I'll see other popular Nintendo forums. Good luck and truly do hope you get it back.

B

Brooke Rothschild

From my experience reddit is the best place for these posts,how did you lose it if you don't mind me asking?

B

Ben Lease

That’s sad that people gotta steal. Too bad you can’t pull their IP and track them and tell the police. If I was rich I would buy you a new one. Good luck getting it back. Don’t lose hope..❤

G

Gregg Cerenzio

so sad. My 3DS and 65 carts were stolen from my truck. right at my house...

G

Greg Maniha

I'm sorry that happened to you. People work hard to save the funds to buy a Switch and you're among them. It's not right. I hope you find it, he's caught, or that you're able to get a new one. Either way, I'm sorry it happened to you

G

Gregg Cerenzio

google that name and variations. . 74 likley means 1974.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Search: Ebay Usernames, Letgo, Craigslist, Offerup. other Console usernames, Steam. search all that stuff for a hit on BunbAby74

A

Anders Salvesen

Maybe you can call nintendo about this? Since you know the user's username, they may be able to track it down.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Bunnbaby74 wanna fight about it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom