Contact advertising [email protected]

I just bought an ASUS GL503VD yesterday. It's an i7-7700hq with 16gb of RAM and a 1050...

Z

Zachary Abel

I just bought an ASUS GL503VD yesterday. It's an i7-7700hq with 16gb of RAM and a 1050 4gb. This thing is SUPER laggy. Everything from basic windows apps to games are slow and laggy. All of the drivers are up to date. The only thing I can think of is the hard drive might be slowing it down. It's only got a hybrid 1Tb drive in it. Do yall think adding an M2 256gb drive will speed it up?

E

Erick Iglesias

Yes bur go with 512 theyre do chrap just put the rxtra money for more space

K

Kaze Lim Vincent

Gg hdd

J

Jade Nica Levine

Gg Hdd/ssd

A

Ahmad Magdy

yea HDDs suck when it comes to windows + UI and windows explorer

S

Shao Ming Hoo

You might need to check your hdd , my friend got this laptop and his hdd always on 100% usage even on idle.

F

Ferry Agusta

SSD (Y)

S

Shawn Freel

I had the same issue with mine. Got an ssd and it is now an amazing compute for the price

P

Pete Hernandez

Yes it will speed it up, however- hybrid drives are not shite. Something else is going on.

P

Pete Hernandez

Perhaps it’s all the factory installed bloatware. Go into settings and reset to Microsoft default. Start there. You should do that anyway from a prebuilt.

K

Keegan McGregor

I have an Acer vx 15, similar laptop less ram, I have absolutely no issues and can play siege on very high (not ultra) without any issues, barring a little bit of a load time.

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

A failing hard drive can indeed slow your PC.

E

Erik Uccello

It's a laptop, so check your power management settings. Also, it'll probably only use the dedicated gpu if it's plugged in.

P

Pedro Freitas

is battery out? is it charging?

Â

Âu Dương Chĩng

i think not enough driver for card 1050. do you use 3dchip to test?

D

Daniel Bklz

Your need an ssd

I

Iván Balseiro García

Build your own PC. Give that shit back

E

Evert van Ingen

He Approves

C

Clifton D Endicott

Make sure your power settings are set for high performance via Windows power settings it defaults to balanced

O

Oliver Hearn

Video please ? I have a 6yo Pentium portable pc with a HDD and doesn't really lag.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom