Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I hear people saying that they've already beat the game in just 30+ hours. I'm...

• Thread starter John Carl Zullo Dio
  • Start date
J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I hear people saying that they've already beat the game in just 30+ hours. I'm currently at 80 hours worth of gameplay on Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I just only ventured, in this order, The Great Plateau, Dueling Peaks, Hateno, Lanaryu, Zora's Domain and currently I'm now at Faron. I try discover everything from, Shrines, Koroks, and Treasure Chest on each area. Who among you do this too? Do you just go for the main quest directly or try to discover everything first on each area?

R

Ryne Santos

I took a similar path. I went looking for all the towers which lead to a variety of adventures

J

Jesse Hsu

Did you all defeat water ganon? I beat the divine beast in zora's domain, but I think fighting a ganon is a little out of my current level.

A

Alana Nelson

I took a similar approach but I also finished collecting all the memories, so that I didn't have to worry about it later. When I defeat a Devine beast, I do abit of side questing cause I'm like.... "noooo don't want to finish the game yet!" I am up to the last Devine beast now.

I plan to finish the game before the next dlc comes out though.

M

Molly Be

I beat Ganon in 56 hours but I'm still playing now and trying to find shrines and side quests 100 hours in

D

Dave Moffett

I just love exploring had 150 in before i beat ganon now i just look around for things i might have missed

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I got to around 250 or so seeds, all the memories, beasts, and shrines. I did a fair chunk of the side quests, but I have gone on and beat Ganon. Its been over 100 hours at least. I will most likely go back and do the side quests, but I might do the korok seeds to any real degree once the mask comes out.

J

John Piazza

I just went for the main quests. The shrines are NOTHING like dungeons (some have puzzles but some are just tests of strength) and korok seeds are stupid and there's way too many. Beat the game at about 40 hours.

P

Peighton Martin

I been playing since april..ive obly beaten one divine beast. I focus on the shrines and things as well. Not too much of a main story besides get the divine beasts and go to gannon.

P

Pete Dorsett

I've got all the divine beast quests open but haven't finished one. Which one do you recommend doing first?

K

Kirk Nelson

I have just randomly been running around and doing things that oeak my interest. When I stumble across the towns where the Divine beast missions happen I do them.

K

Kenneth Scott

As Frodo and Bilbo would say go on an adventure.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Just finished my 4th divine beast, have the master sword and hylian shield, thunder helm.... killed me a few dozen lynels... Im just over 100 hours and will probably hit the castle at some point this month.

R

Rob Morgan

I am doing the Korok Seed hunting. I have a real map showing all the locations, and the map looks like I am planning a war. I have NEVER worked so hard at completing a game.....and I love it!

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm only on my second Devine beast at 70 plus hours in

J

John Starr

I still have like 29 shrins, 5 memories, 750 seeds and like 50 side missions to do after about 135 hours. Took me around 90 hours to beat the 5 dungeons counting hyrule castle and even though it fells like I have seen the whole game I know I am not even close because not only have I still got a lot of side missions and some memories to do but I havnt even unlocked like 36 side missions and have not even unlocked like 8 shirn quest yet. By the time I got to the first dungeon I think I had beaten like 20 shirns and by the time I beat all the dungeons I had about 60 shrins. After about 50 I started having a hard time find them.

J

John Starr

I really need to DLC map feature now because I don't really know were I have been or not been to at this point. To add to what I just said when I first started playing I was mostly trying to get to the different towers so I could unlock the map and also because I love being able to see in the distance better and it can help to see shrins and other interesting things. When it comes to shrins out of the 29 I have not found like 18 of them are the quest ones and when it comes to the like 5 memoires I have not found like 3 of them I have no clue were they could be and like 2 of them I fell like I am really close to finding but am having a hard time finding. The one with hyrule castle in the distance and the 1 like in hyrule castle I can not find. I want to at least get all the shrins and memories even if I don't get even side quest or ever seed.

S

Sergio Taddia

I only leave an area after I 100% it, I've done the plateau, the gerudo desert and hyrule field. That took me 180 hours.

J

John Starr

Sergio Taddia wow. The funny thing about the great plateau is that it is like the smallest area in the game and I fell like I have coverd ever inch of it like 3 times but I know I have not because I have still not found the switch shirt you get for preordering the season pass.

S

Sergio Taddia

The chests are next to each shrine ^^

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom