Contact advertising [email protected]

I keep hearing people saying "NERF BRIGITTE PLZ" always in game. Blizzard did a great...

D

Dennis Gilham

I keep hearing people saying "NERF BRIGITTE PLZ" always in game. Blizzard did a great job in creating Brigitte. Her lore mixes well with her looks and gameplay. She functions extremely well behind Reinhardt and assisting him hold the front line. She doesn't have much range and shines the brightest when going against a dive comp. Her weaknesses are also very exploitable.

Great character design, well done Blizzard

N

Nguyễn Công Danh

this is like a command things in Overwatch . If u get kill by that hero many times = nerf that hero,that hero unbalance . Well to me,I think the hero is pretty balance right now,you need to get good and learn to counter that,and sometimes try to think fast to win in team fight or 1v1 fight
PS : My English is not good :(

D

Devon Mackins

Nah brigitte is not op at all like she's really easy to kill but at the same time using her is so much fun to get kills with

P

Patricio E Gandara

i cant, she actually is, every1 who say she is op or need nerf , its because its a main Genji otaku naruto fan

E

Emma Rebecca

I honestly don't think Brigitte is OP or UP I just can't hack her playstyle bc you need to engage in close melee combat but at the same time she doesn't have super high tank health so she's pretty vulnerable when she doesn't have her shield up

M

Miki Dela Cruz

I think it’s her attack rate that’s making her a little overwhelming . Her range is farther than rein and her attack speed is ridic

E

Emmanuel Daya Olorvida

Ya know when support mains always cries about getting harassed by flankers? Well, Brigitte is Blizzard's answer. I don't see her OP as she is easily countered by long ranged heroes, but one mistake of going near her, you're doomed.

A

Alin C Nicusor

Most annoying for me is her shield bash box, is like first doomfist rocket punch, in 99% of cases i am not in range of her shield but still got stunned

P

Phelix Gendreau

Her stun is a bit over the top in power level and her hit rate while ulting is op but apart from that she's pretty balanced.

J

Jamos Attens

She is boring and easy to counter.

S

Sam Wolfe

I think its cause people don't know how to use her or counter her.

Junkrat is super good at reking her.

Also I can't tell you how many Widows I've killed cause they get overzealous and try to chase me because I catch their shots with my shield. If widow just stays out of range and keeps giving focus fire Brigitte will either die or be forced to flee. Don't chase brigitte, cause thats when I'm gonna shield stun, whio you and then throw my flaik at you and kill you

Z

Zach Gallo

Sombra pharah and a great widow counter u so hard she's fine the she is

K

Kayla Marie

She's anti dive and flank

What's been the meta recently?
Dive and flank. She's going to feel strong.

She's going to change the meta and I'm happy for it.

T

Taylor Jacobsen

I love that fact you can just take out tracers and genjis so easily with her. Finally another way to take out those annoying creatures.

Z

Zac Murphy

She isn't op.

B

Bud Perris

People claim a character is op because they fail at countering said character :) that's just my opinion on it I don't see any heroes as OP anymore it's all on who is behind the controls and how well they know said character

B

Bim Barbieto

When you do poorly with her, she contributes absolutely nothing to the team.

G

Garrett Spicer

If youre halfway decent at Pharah, she isnt OP.

G

Garrett Spicer

Balanced doesnt mean everyone gets the same amount of kills with each character, it means every character has a time and a place to be used. I have yet to see a Brigitte take out a team on their own like I have done with Reinhardt.

C

Camren Matthew Kirkland

SHES SO FUCKING EASY TO TAKE OUT LMAO

Like the only thing annoying is how often she can stun
Other than that I think she's a fine character, both to play as and play against

Same with Moira
Although her fade is frustrating sometimes, like any escape ability

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom