Contact advertising [email protected]

I have been watching xQc a lot lately since the stage 1 ban, yes he's immature , yes...

A

Adib Dimassi

I have been watching xQc a lot lately since the stage 1 ban, yes he's immature , yes he make silly jokes , yes he rages a lot but hey that what makes his stream fun
He's basically a man child and a good entertainer i just hope from now on he will think before doing some weird shit that gets him banned again

R

Raimone Gresham

From all those things you listed as funny that’s just more reason for me to not watch him.

A

Abdallah Alishah

He’s immature = fun... nah
He rages a lot = fun... still nah
Silly jokes. Sure but literally how are the other two reasons to like someone

O

Orlando Walker

These are literally the same reasons people make for hoping on Jake Paul's nuts

K

Keenan Hubbard

An immature, raging man child is fun???? Odd idea of fun lol

A

Alex Kirk

Your idea of fun is kinda iffy tbf.

A

Adib Dimassi

I think its fun and you dont thats totally fine

L

Luke Wright

He gets like 6-10K viewers each stream so obviously alot of people find him fun to watch.

He will probably do something to get banned from stage 2 though, he's on thin ice as it is. He may even result in getting kicked out of dallas fuel even though his jersey is one of the highest selling in the league.

Do I like his persona when he streams? No, not really. I do watch him on occasions for different reasons though.

A

Auden Ryan Lewis

i watch his stream every day and bought his jersey lmao. yeah he gets tilted sometimes but people are constantly stream sniping him, purposely saying things to try and upset him, and generally just constantly fucking with him. it would get to anyone.

outside of that he really isnt a bad person and you can tell pretty easily. i like his stream and his personality. like, idk hes doing his best. i wrote a really long comment about it a little while ago. theres people who are just as shitty about things that blizzard loves so whatever.

J

John Calderon

Eh I think it appeals to younger people more. I prefer more laid back streamers.

K

Kinz Darell

yknow it's hard to please these moralf@gs.

Z

Zach Gallo

i still think his stage one ban was blizzard making an example

Z

Zach Gallo

because you know jake tells people to kill him self but his ass played all of stage 1

J

Jack Bevin

I couldn’t think of anything worse to watch!

A

Aadil Saqib

Half the people watching him watch him to just crash and burn tbh.

A

Aubrey Wilson

I like watching his stream to learn about how to play Winston. He's a really good player, regardless of people's opinions of him as person. heck i'd argue some people in this group are more toxic than XQC

J

Joey Mathis II

His jokes are funny. (“Just click on her head bro” gets me every time)
Seeing him rage is funny.
He’s a good tank and his streams are fun to watch because of how good a player he is and how high he is.

Not a Fuel fan but xQc’s streams are lit

J

Joaquin Sierralta

I dont like him and dont find him entretaining... Thats it... Way too silly for me

M

Mike Allan

Free xQc

S

Sami Ullah

Blizzard don't fucked up banning my boi xQC ! its good for business

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom