Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've been watching a lot of these today. Seeing the sheer joy on so many people's...

• Thread starter Jonathan Jurczak
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Jurczak

I've been watching a lot of these today. Seeing the sheer joy on so many people's faces at once makes me smile even more.

What a wonderful time to be a Nintendo fan. Thank you, Sakurai, Kimishima, Koizumi, Takahashi, Miyamoto, and so many more. ^_^

J

Josh Brown

These freakouts never get old lol

A

Andrew Schmidt

Ikr I think the whole gaming community was in shock that aren't biased

N

Nathan El Argentino

How good's that, I swear, only Nintendo games make people freak out like this, I was super happy seeing the smash symbol pop up in the inklings eye, totally knew something was off.. too "clean" for a Splatoon 2 trailer I thought, then... BOOM! Bruh nearly had onion ninjas break into my home

R

Rory Pfeifer

I don't get why anyone watches these. Their reactions are completely fake, and overdramatic. Just a bunch of obnoxious people who want attention.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Don’t forget to thank the late Iwata-san, who actually worked as a programmer on the first game. :’(

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Because I like seeing other people happy. ^_^

I like the joy on their faces when they see something they love being brought back to them. Especially when it's also something I grew up with. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom