Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don’t understand why people are saying Kirby Star Allies is short. It literally has...

D

Davis Green

I don’t understand why people are saying Kirby Star Allies is short. It literally has the same number of stages as Kirby Planet Robobot. 42.

L

Luke Lovelock

Because its short.

R

Roddy Martin

What he said lol ☝

J

J.D. Hall

It's short and the A.I. is too much, it will defeat the bosses for you lol

C

Cody Raymond Loudenback

"I don't why people call it short when it's just as short as another Kirby game"

Me: What?

E

Elery Tanner

I could turn kirby on and give my dog the controller and he could probably beat it in under 5 hours...

D

Davis Green

. My point is no one thought Planet Robobot was short.

A

Alexander Parker

I think because even if the number of levels is the same, the engagement and effort is much less in Star allies. In Robobot those levels are worth more because you can't complete them just by holding right.

R

Rich Ferree

Because people like to complain.

J

Jay Ybarra

Can you dismiss your allies when you don't need them to advance?

J

Jonathan Dalton

Because we’re no longer 10 years old anymore. It is now short.

R

Ryan King

mayb because nintendo didnt add in Goku

M

Marc Marta

Planet Robobot was short as hell too. My son beat it the same day we bought it. Glad I didn’t get this one, I can wait till it’s discounted or get it used.

J

Joey Valk

I need to continue playing this game. It took me over ten minutes to get through the first two levels cause I was secret hunting. That doesn't equal a short game to me.

J

Justin McGowan

It's also a console game compared to a handheld game.

M

Memo Ibram

Does it really have 42 levels??? I thought it was less I'm world 2 by now seems less levels

R

Rythepy Odyssey

42? The meaning of life?

L

Levis Savoie

It's short for People that have to much time and the unemployed but find all this money for video games. Lol

M

Memo Ibram

Guys relax and Don't make Allies while playing solo! It gets super Hard and extra Fun

K

Kyle Harper

they just zoom by and try to beat records, just enjoy the game, its not a racing game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom