Contact advertising [email protected]

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-overwatch-ptr-update-buffs-mei-and-makes-other/11...

B

Brendon Alexander

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Looks like I'll be playing as Mei alot again, just so these upcoming buffs don't screw me over. I mean damn, these upcoming buffs show that Blizzard doesn't play their own game.

I mean really? A freeze duration buff, and an alt-fire buff that gives a few more shots to more chances at headshots? Her freezing is fine as it is. Same for her Alt-fire. Thee Mei buffs alone will make Comp hell. Mei was balanced before. She needed some nerfs like a freeze duration decrease, but soon, she'll be an op mess, and be all over Comp.

But Sombra will have the op bs worse. The hack speed buff is already bad(Sombras already manage to get bs hacks, even though they're getting shot at, soon, it will be far worse), but a translocator buff too? In fact, that thing is STILL indestructible for no reason? When we should be able to fire the thing to stop Sombra from teleporting away like a cowards. And before anyone mentions pick rates, these characters just werent broken before, that;s why they weren't picked as much before. But these unesscary buff will change that in a bad way, have these characters be picked all of a sudden because they're op & exploitable, not because more players want to use them.

Point is, Blizzard tested Hanzo nerfs, yet clearly didn't do the same for the Mei & Sombra buffs. They're in PTR, and once buffs and nerfs go into PTR, they'll eventually come out for the full game. And since the Mei & Sombra buffs are ridiculous, wait & see Hanzo get a buff instead of nerf, and Sym get a ridiculous buff also.l or ceiling, but it was deemed "too much" of a nerf. I don't think would've worked anyway, in Mystery Heroes, when the game gave me Hanzo once, a got a kill from firing Scatter at the wall, just guessing that someone was there. So, if all annoying Hanzos shot Scatter at walls or ceiling, Scatter would've still been broken.

Point is, Blizzard tested Hanzo nerfs, yet clearly didn't do the same for the Mei & Sombra buffs. They're in PTR, and once buffs and nerfs go into PTR, they'll eventually come out for the full game. And since the Mei & Sombra buffs are ridiuclous, wait & see Hanzo get a buff instead of nerf, and Sym get a ridiculous buff also.

Oh, and wait see Doomfist get a ridiculous buff as well. Speaking of whom, the article mentioned one Doomfist buff that's ok, regaining ammo quicker(Ill admit, I always found it weird that Doomfist reloads, when he's a cyborg. His left hand should just be some gun with the hand being a rotating barrel), but his abilities are broken af right now, and desperately need nerfs. QuickPlay has been plagued with Doomfist spammers lately. That freakin' punch needs to be interruptible, and those temporary shields need to go.

G

Guy Guerine

A

Angelina Jade

how was mei balanced when almost no pros use her besides boosting orisa onto high ground then switching

C

Christian Lockwood

Done crying yet?

M

Mary Gimenez

Didn't they nerf her freeze duration before because she could literally emote when frezzing you and still kill you?
As a tank main I hate it, same for sombra's changes... Why only touch attack/defense heroes and make tanks literal bullet magnets with those sombra/mei changes when zarya is at at bad spot right now, smh.

F

Fadhli Moch

i just want to say

B

Blake Wiltshire

So excited for these buffs. Just tried them on the PTR and it’s been hard af to notice the difference when I have like 130 ping

B

Brandon Axem

The buffs for these characters are actually needed and welcomed though lmao

B

Brandon Lyman

No, Mei and Sombra were not picked because Mei was underpowered and everyone hates Sombra for some reason. You can make a case for Sombra, but Mei needed a buff to make her a viable pick.

K

Kaiz Amari

tldr,...fuck off

J

Josh Bostrom

Who remembers mei when she gained ult 35% faster than now. That was nightmares

X

Xuan Jay Soo

Ong Junyu gg 1.5 seconds freeze op af

T

Ty Cobb

I mean the mei buff really isn't that much of a buff all its gonna do is give the people with shit aim .5 of a second more to line up a headshot they'll probaly still miss and then sombras changes I like and agree with she was just being used for an emp and that's it I want her to be more viable and them doing this makes her more of a dps then a support which she badscialy is in the current state of the game

E

Eli Loden

Y’all got any more of those patch notes?

C

Chin Hsien Tan

F

Fiona Repp

L

Lou Cafiero

I am gonna Sombra like a motherf**ker when these hit ps4. Lol

M

Max Baldwin

I disagree with what you say about sombra, before she was not viable in many levels of overwatch because she was basically a rubbish dps-support mash up. Now she will hopefully be able to fill the role of a dps.

L

Lesty Sanchez

mei was no where near balanced

L

Lesty Sanchez

AINT YOU THE GUY WHO THINKS TRACER OP LMAOOOO

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom