Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How could you possibly go wrong on paying only $20 for Rayman Legends: Definitive...

G

Giovanni Martinez

How could you possibly go wrong on paying only $20 for Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition? I've loved the Rayman series since it's debut and his latest game is just a PHENOMENALLY fun and absolutely GORGEOUS 2D platformer that anyone and everyone should own. What's even better is you can play the entire game up to 4 player coop. Lego Marvel Superheroes was great as well and $20 for part 2 was a no brainer.

#RaymanLegendsDefinitiveEdition
#LegoMarvelSuperheroes2
#NintendoSwitch

M

Matti Moilanen

Idk Rayman might not be the game for me. But might get it, physical copy for cheap perhaps. My Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the first game that game with ANY sort of paperwork/papers. It has 2 paper slips for rayman legends+ubisoft's collectibles (Rabbids amiibo-type figurines etc!).

I just feel meh about rayman, it's a bit too weird... Little detailed things, little balls. Instead of solid coins and stuff like Mario games. I dont know, I might get RayMan Legends Definitive Edition at some point. do you really love it?

I'm going to play mario+rabbids <3 can't wait. Physical Copies is love is life <3. ahhh

G

Giovanni Martinez

Matti Moilanen Yes, I LOVE it. Loved Rayman since his very 1st game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom